The problems with the poli board

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by AnswerMan4Ever!, Feb 9, 2011 at 8:31 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. you make me laugh

2. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

Could you create a board where people that hate each other can go and fight it out? You wouldn't need to moderate that one.

3. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

Thanks for proving Sarah's point.

As far as what boards I choose to post on, you are the LAST person who should stand in judgement of others, I will feel free to post here or anywhere else.

I didn't start this thread, I only added my comments. I also see that you give ILA a pass on this one in spite of his usual & predictable vile responses. You need to look at the entire picture before firing off at Sarah or any other posters.

4. Breakingnews

You are correct . . . BOTH SIDES contributed to the closure of the Poli Board . . . Anyone who doesn't realize that is in deep denial.

5. Breakingnews

You are funny . . . On one hand, in the above response, you complain about other posters calling someone the 'c' word, but on the other hand you ignore libs calling me 'cuntnpastenews'.

No hypocrisy there, eh?

6. And how many times has Libluvs been modded? I rest my case.

But, you are quite the victim aren't you. Now if you would kindly remove your lips from Sarah's ass?

Oh was that not civil enough?:D

7. BTW, as usual you miss the point. I don't really care what anyone calls anyone around here. That wasn't the point. The point is that it is very clear that the "so called" rules around here aren't applied evenly. Prove of that is that you libs never seem to complain about how they are applied. Odd isn't it? Especially when Sarah "claims" that she is accused of being a righty.

Of course I wouldn't expect her to come out and say "yeah, you guys are right, we play favorites with the lefties"

But, as has been stated many times. Her board, her rules. I can always go somewhere else :D

8. So when were you planning to start being civil and getting along with people?

9. Breakingnews

Poor ILA, his 'skewed' denial only deepens with each response/post.

10. Do you miss the poli board that much? I know, you guys were just innocent wittle bystanders and it is all Libluvs and my fault. We get it ;)

11. Breakingnews

Don't let your keyboard hit you where the good lord split you on the way out.

:cool:

12. Breakingnews

Funny how YOU jumped over here to respond to me on this thread with lightning speed.

You get it . . .

13. Walking Eagle

Walking Eagle Active Member

Sarah.
    Please do a favor for all us. Not only re-open the Poli board, make TWo--one open and one for resistered posters only and let them go at it. Hopefully this will get thet mania and BS off the playground.

14. Actually not a bad idea, though I think we only need one registered board as we had. I don't see how the closure of the Poli Board is anything but a lose-lose for all concerned.

Based upon what I've seen on the Heathcare Reform thread and even the playground for the last week or so, things are pretty dead. They certainly aren't nearly as active as the Poli board was. So I can't help but think that hits and posts are down substantially as a result of the closure of the Poli Board. How can that be a good thing for CP?

15. AnswerMan4Ever!

AnswerMan4Ever! Active Member

Hey Sarah, I was just pointing out my observations of the poli board a long time ago, and why I thought it was a useless place to discuss politics. I completely understand your reasons for the timeout. Please don't compare me to Breakingnews; he is a douche. And you gotta admit we do have some good discussion going on here.
    just sayin

16. Breakingnews

YOUR words (on this thread):

(1)the liberals making up their cute little names for the RP's . . . Wow that really shows us doesn't it?

Wow you really showed us, didn't you?

Just sayin.

17. #37 AnswerMan4Ever!, Feb 9, 2011 at 6:12 PM
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2011 at 6:19 PM
    AnswerMan4Ever!

Your name isnt Breakingnews?
    I forgot to point out the lack of intelligence of the libs I guess?

18. Breakingnews

You are funny.

Peace out.

19. AnswerMan4Ever!

Not trying to be funny just pointing out your lack of logical debate

20. Breakingnews

Another funny response!

How do you do it?