The Purge Begins

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2012 at 12:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simply stated, Gordon T. Is one of the slimmest people in all of pharma. This comment makes no reference to his business management, but it's about his character. He certainly is eloquent and can deliver a speech, but he is more than willing to stab people in the back the second they turn around. He is cowardly in the fact that he doesn't address people directly and tries to keep his hands clean. If you can get by the articulate speech, you will see someone that has consistently failed to deliver on results and blames only his supporting cast, but never himself.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

his RBDs are no better

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All new leaders. Good people being cut, terrritories being restructured. Stability of this company continues to be questionable. A lot of people and I mean a lot are looking to leave. We will clap next week in Charleston, but at the same time looking to leave.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See you at the GT Tribute Night! Yea![/QUOTE]

I just threw up in my mouth.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, he is pretty fit. But, the slimmest?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

serious questions

i know tho sis a silly place to ask serious questions, but I am trying to do the very preliminary research on this company.

Is GT still in charge?

Was this ever a good company to work for?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...Looks like same ol POS IPSEN.. Fear mongering GT running down reps and talking up himself and His accomplishments while His Sales Force roles over about 1/yr.5 Same old spineless RBD's who are nutless to take the little hitler on. Same ol' tired ass products in crowded and better served therapeutic space... Same ol' outcomes -- Poor sales and everyone looking over their shoulder for the big prick coming at them.. Enjoy-- those of you who like same 'ol-same 'ol.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GT just canned two high-performing reps on the endocrine side.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who got canned on the endocrine side??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GT gets rid of everyone he dislikes, period. Just got asked to join a class action against this POS company! Can't wait. GT and his string of legal puppies are goin down. Gosh GT, you failed everyone. Aren't you embarrassed ? Bad things await you indeed

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is gone....so get your facts straight!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter if he's gone and matters even less that his actions were unethical.

Ipsen/Tercica/Vernalis is an employment at will company.

Nothing GT has done is illegal.

Morally and ethically wrong, absolutely. But illegal, no.

A class action suit is BS.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manhattan and and Miami.

Both are both great people and professionals.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lauren and Val??!,

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only time will tell, not you

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They probably didnt sign the book

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neuro POA was almost like the aftermath of a battle. We all looked around and saw most of our former counterparts gone. This was the initial removal. Over time, we all wil be removed. Could not remove everyone at the same time. WE all got about a year left and we will be gone as well.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Year?! Wishful thinking... Better be proactive now...especially those of you on PIPS, there are no second chances now. Wake up and see the writing on the wall McFly!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well we surely acquired some strong upper leadership talent, now my only question is how long until they realize Dysport needs to either steel from Allergan share or the toxin market have a big growth movement

I can only imagine that they will have to bring in new products or this will be a company with all leadership and no one beneath them.

We can say good bye to the past and hello to the future, but the current is what was in the past.....few drugs in the bag, and a very slow moving train. Face reality this is going to take time.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen up !! i'VE BEEN HERE. If you have been put on a PIP. Get injured on the job, get a new job an/or otherwise protect yourself and your family. Make no illusions - THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO RECOVERY IF YOU HAVE BEEN PLACED ON A PIP !! Regardless of what you do to meet the outlined requirements, etc - come the end of the period.. you will be let go. IT really is that simple. Time to collect dirt on and/or excute that Harrassment suit. whatever. You will be fired and should protect yourself NOW.