The purging of senior reps is kicking into high gear

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Jun 7, 2019 at 4:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More reps are being let go to make room for newer, less expensive reps to be hired. If you make more than $100k a year, start looking now. Your days are numbered. You have been warned.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being let go or quitting? What regions? Who?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some have quit but now those who stayed have been let go. Not going to name names but it is across the country. One region had everyone here over 2 years on plan. More bloodletting to come.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean we can't continue to pay out commissions and bonus while going to market as the discount leader forever? It's unsustainable?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 more reps gone last week!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boom! Here we go as predicted!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Predicted was older reps, not rookie reps. To my knowledge, more rookies were let go than tenured reps.
    the Magic crystal says they will all be gone in 30 days.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of the older reps are making less than the rookie reps. Lower commissions, always changing commissions structure, no transparency on commissions, terrible commission buckets, no way to compete with guardrails, no commission if sold under guard rails, hit with goodwill credits, paying for shipping, n it goes on and on. Plus who came up with Benco Select? It’s not amazon prime. Not even close. It’s not close to even Patterson Advantage or Schein loyalty program.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old, young, middle. All reps are on the chopping block. just wait until each states attorney general files their lawsuits. Benco has no choice but to settle.
    this will drive them under. Heard it here first folks

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many states have they settle with so far?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is 100% true.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Benco will be closing before too long. I give them another 2 years

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more than likely

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think they’ll sell to another company?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I give it less than 6 months after Larry passes that they sell out to either Amazon or Patterson. Yes I said Patterson, makes sense. But the way we're going maybe as crazy as this also seems maybe Burkhart, now wouldn't that be a laugh. Of course private equity firms are an option to but less likely than Amazon or "little P"...