The Real Story Behind A Partnership

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 26, 2014 at 7:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to hand it to Vivus. With all of the naysayers out there, it looks like their strategy to find a partner is deliberate, although strategic with its risks.

So what am I talking about?????

All eyes are on Arena. Will Belviq sales rise with the increase in Eisai's sales reps? Who knows, but hopefully yes. Why??- because if sales increase based on the number of reps than the same can be said for Qsymia. So it only makes sense for Vivus and any partner to sit tight and wait. Hopefully success rings in for Belviq which will only spill over to Vivus.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MOOKY stay home. The reps are tired of everyones lies and bullshit! We have worked hard for a self defeating company and tired of all the longs and shorts of the day. Its like the obama nation is taking over the stocks and pharma company from all angles . No one makes any decisions based on logic all games.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can they get a partnership when they can lining their pockets with the earnings. O yeah forget to give reps their bonus . Such loyalty to the team!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three more reps gone yesterday . Wow it will take time for these areas to recover especially since these were high performing territories. Whose to blame Vivus or PDI.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW- lots of intimidation to keep problems hush hush!!!!! Maybe scared BP will back out !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reps would welcome a BP because they know these buffoons have taken away all their credibility and trust from drs that they had long relationships with . The reps realize they won't be going along for the ride since everything that comes out of both managements mouth is a lie. PDI managers know they will keep themselves on a PDI contract and Vivus managers are hoping to gain on stock market if buy out occurs. The only people who lose are the reps !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an investor I would hope a new BP would reorganize and I mean management not reps.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. The reps here are extremely talented and hard working. Unfortunately, it's hard to be successful when you are working with both hands tied behind your back.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is telling you to hush hush and not to ask questions? I cant get my dm or her boss to stop asking me for questions. what are you talking about? put your questions here and I will ask them...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok- Mr Vivus Manager not rep haha. I am far gone but have great friends left . My biggest question is when are you going to tell reps the 10k is off the table because forecast not met but the board top 5 decided in to spend $460,000 for themselves. Please answer because I didn't have a DM not Reg that could respond . Don't answer all companies do things like this. This was my 3rd startup and only one where I was royally screwed!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting. Tick tock tick tock

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I would love to hear what these guys did to collect the money the reps were supposed to get. If we didn't make forecast, nobody should get bonus. If they got bonus, the $10k promised to 1/2 the reps should be paid. An explaination is warranted.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok- guess that's the question no one will answer. Case closed - us cry babies will all go back to complaining as you put it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason the executives received bonuses and the reps did not is because those individuals know exactly where the skeletons are in this company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crickets!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone receiving phone calls from MS asking off the wall questions? I smell a turd!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is MS?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Narc rep from Fl asking questions about what do you think about this and that. She knows how we all feel. She will report you so tell her that all is great. Mind your own business!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason we did not get the extra bonus money is because we did not hit 105% of plan. idiot. You are griping and complaining over something you didnt even know the rules for. I cannot sau anything about executives bonus. I know that there were none to the field managers or executives. It must be going to the board. If you are going to gripe at leat know what and who ypu are complaining about.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Mr. Cranky-
    I knew we had to reach 105% and had RM lead us on that we had made it to goal . I guess Fridays CC earnings report will be definitive . Also maybe if managers would give us updates and not change bonus plans midstream it would be easier to follow.