The Sanofi and Aventis boards have been combined

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by cafead, Jan 4, 2005 at 7:34 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, CEO:

Notice that of all the boards, S-A has the most views. This means that we shareholders are not getting our money's worth, since you lazy-ass reps are more worried about what is being said/written.

Let me tell you from my perspective-----you have nothing but a bunch of losers who are willing to take a paycheck, write up expenses, & drive a company car--justifying their existence.

Here is my suggestion--FIRE EVERY LAST ONE OF THE REPS & MANAGERS, PURCHASE A FEW GOOD COMPANIES, & THEN HIRE NEW REPS & KEEP THEIR NUMBERS & SALARIES LOW!!!!!

If you are unable to accomplish this task, call me & I'll help you.

Signed: A concerned shareholder

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are looking for LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you will fit the prerequisites-----YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Mark Fisher is a great trainer!

If you are talking about the Dan Nelson from WI. and got promoted to DM he was a back stabing weasel.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see..........you were drifting along with Sanofi, dropping samples and getting signatures without seeing anybody, when suddenly an Aventis manager came in and actually expected you to work. You couldn't do it, and you got..........FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct! At any given moment, there are more visitors to the s-a boards than at other company sites. This means that people are definitely unhappy and are very concerned about losing their jobs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the fuck are you? The CEO of Cantor Fitzgerald? Soloman Smith Barney? Equity Assets Int'l? Shut up and day trade someplace else. We all know that you "Accomplia Bulls" are bitching and whining daily about our company. Piss off and go to OTC if you want fast action.

Signed: A concerned employee who is tired of Wall Street idiots dictating how we innovate and conduct R&D.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS PLACE SUCKS. It is a sinking ship

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey. Dont mess with good looking college BA grad entitlements----asshole
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey, CEO:

Notice that of all the boards, S-A has the most views. This means that we shareholders are not getting our money's worth, since you lazy-ass reps are more worried about what is being said/written.

Let me tell you from my perspective-----you have nothing but a bunch of losers who are willing to take a paycheck, write up expenses, & drive a company car--justifying their existence.

Here is my suggestion--FIRE EVERY LAST ONE OF THE REPS & MANAGERS, PURCHASE A FEW GOOD COMPANIES, & THEN HIRE NEW REPS & KEEP THEIR NUMBERS & SALARIES LOW!!!!!

If you are unable to accomplish this task, call me & I'll help you.

Signed: A concerned shareholder

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Concerned Shareholder:

Hey Fuck-hat. Buy more and lose more. Just because of this troll post, I am going to take a 2 hour lunch tomorrow and you can't do anything about it. That is your punishment.

Huh? Is this any way to run a company? You bet it is. Now you may hold my dick while I pee out the window and aim to the mailbox

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Concerned Shareholder.
    Can you please help them? They didn't get it right f'ing again. I was ready to go and didn't get cut. Why are they torturing me? I would suggest you sell your shares because many of us here are miserable and wanted the severance package. Now I have to bring fat ass Betty in donuts Monday and spend more of your profits.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know many are hoping there's an announcement 9/1 for something effective 10/1. Put us out of our misery already.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place went to shit when Aventis gave into the French!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma sales is dead given Covid. Get into digital marketing; lunch catering virtually is pathetic.