The statement

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2018 at 3:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manigault Newman, who was one of the most prominent black aides to serve in his administration, also conceded she had helped Trump dupe the country.

“I was complicit with this White House deceiving this nation,” she said. “They continue to deceive this nation by how mentally declined he is, how difficult it is for him to process complex information. How he is not engaged in some of the most important decisions that impact our country. I was complicit and for that I regret.”

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you believe this wack job who was fired for incompetence, and security breaches?
    Lowlife i# a perfect description of her. All of a sudden she has a conscience???? Hahahahaha!!! It boyer’s her so much she wrote a book of lies.
    Pure trash.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, the things people do for money. So what is your point? Oh, because she is black, like that makes a difference. :rolleyes:o_O

4. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Hey our POTIUS has lied, so does that make everything he says a lie just because he HAS lied? Hmmmm…… :cool:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omarosa has the proof. Good girl Omy! :)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always, that’s always the get out of jail free card. She was/ is an insignificant, irrelevant, nothing whose unfounded ego has exposed her for exactly what she is.....A nobody.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming from a total nut job who is nuttier than a fruitcake.Yeah, this carries a lot of credibility .
    Trump threw this deranged loser bimbo a bone, and now she’s choking on it.
    She’s the one who is mentally declined and can’t accept her stupidity and incompetence.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She has shit.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol ha ha ha, where you living at where being black is a get out of jail free card. Black privilege Ooo where?:D:p:):cool:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's about it.