The Tessiba Pop and NVO

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2015 at 8:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's an opportunity coming in the next six months. I call it "The Tresiba pop".

At 57 dollars a share NVO is underpriced. If the FDA approves Tresiba near the end of 2015, NVO shares will pop. Are YOU buying NVO shares? I am and I'm going to benefit from The Tresiba pop. If you're smart, you will too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your investment wisdom, anonymous Novo Nordisk stock-tipper. Do you mind if from time to time we ask questions of you on this site?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only a pop from Tresiba but a much bigger "pop" from a positive decision to move forward on an oral top.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As to above- decision to move forward on an oral Glp.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Besides the pending launch of oral, sales from Tresiba and Tresiba/lira alone are expected to reach $5B by the end of 2018, but really peaking 2-3 years later.

As always, this is THE place to be in the entire industry.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A U.S. Approval is already priced into the stock, dummy. The stock might even go down on an approval. P/E is 32. Would hardly call that "underpriced."

It's most likely you're trolling anyway, but there ya go. I'm shocked how many people at this company know nothing about investing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Already priced into the stock? Gee thanks Jim Kramer. A big boo-yah to ya. I'm shocked at how many a-holes like you work for NNI.

For investors looking to initiate a stake in Novo Nordisk, the best time to do so would be before Tresiba is approved. Lantus on its own generates $7 billion in annual revenue. Tresiba has significant advantages over the latter drug and will over time acquire market share. Novo Nordisk's stock jumped 14% when news of Tresiba's application for approval was announced. If news is released that Tresiba is approved by the FDA, Novo Nordisk could see a similar pop. This potential pop offers investors the opportunity for short-term profit. However, the trends outlined are meant to attract the attention of the long-term investor. The long-term trends of diabetes in North America will create continued demand for Victoza, Levemir, and Tresiba. Novo Nordisk as a whole is underpriced at $58 a share, factoring in these growth prospects.

You figure that 14% pop when the news of Tresiba's application for approval was announced was already priced into the stock too Jimbo?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about you guys run along to cafe CNBC to post this stuff...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wassamotta you Sonny? You gotta no money to invest? So you broke huh? Ah dat's a shame. Drop dead CHUMP.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure, NVO is not cheap when compared to the rest of the market. It wasn't cheap three months ago when it was at 48 dollars a share either, but Wall St Pro's still bid it up to it's current 58 anyway.

Just because you know what a P/E is don't delude yourself into thinking you're a money management pro. You're a DCS. A sample dropping, signature chasing caterer. If you really are so investment savvy, why aren't you working as a fund manager for Vanguard or Fidelity? No, you work for NNI which is exactly why you wont ever be successful working on Wall Street.

Look, I'm no investment pro either. I know who I am and what I do. I do what you do for a living. Tresiba approval is coming and there's a good chance I'll make a few bucks by buying NVO shares now. I wont get rich doing it because I cant buy enough shares to become wealthy. But I will end up with a few more bucks than I have now. If people here want to make a little money, then buy NVO. That's all I was trying to say in my initial post.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who says u can't get rich buying a few shares of Nvo stock. Over the long term (15 yrs) I've made millions with it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

......like the insurance commercial, ..... Why is this guy my investment advisor? LoL!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have stock in NVO...plenty of it. It's a great company to work for and a great stock to hold. But the entire world assumes this drug is getting approved...that's WHY it popped on the resubmission news - that's that whole thing about "being priced into the stock." Remember when it got rejected the first time? Stock dropped about 15%. Why? Because the world assumed it would be approved and the news was counter. If tresiba is approved (and I believe it will be), the stock won't go up much more than 3% and COULD go down, depending on factors like labeling.

I'll tell you what, let's agree to revisit this thread upon approval. I'll make a friendly wager that the stock 7 days post approval will trade less than 5% more than it did in the 7 days before approval.

How much stock are you going to buy anyway, to take advantage of this "pop?" 10k? 100k? You clearly have no experience with the FDA approval process and how it impacts stock price.

Again, not saying NVO is a bad investment - it's not...but it's not "cheap" and you aren't buying a yacht off a tresiba approval.

And if you're a "long term investor" like you claim, you shouldn't even care about "pops."

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's an idea. You're so sure NVO is going down post Tresciba approval, then why don't you short some shares? My guess is that you don't have the nerve to do it.

I'm long the stock. And I'll hold the majority of my shares post approval. I'm not going to short it either. I've never said I was going to get rich on my NVO shares. What I said was I cant buy enough shares to become wealthy. But a little profit taking might be in order, so some shares I will sell. I've no idea how much it might pop. I doubt it will pop 14% as it did when news of the application for approval was filed. But it will pop. It isn't Saxsenda.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you two dip shits just kiss and get it over with? You're both super, super smart and should be running the Federal Reserve. Does that make you two pussies feel better?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am agog at the wide-ranging brilliance of my fellow DCSs. There is (are?) a plethora of subjects upon we can expound…We need a sticky Stock Tips post on this site! Of course, it should be password protected so only fellow NNIers can benefit from the sage advice.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kiss my ass.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, before I do so, should I go short or long in ass? Can you throw a few financial ratios at me to back up your idea?

You and your butt buddy are jokes.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you in this thread busting on these two guys when you could be posting in a "plethora" of other threads like "Novowhoredisk" and "Spouses of Novo Nordisk Employees Beware"? At least these two are having a spirited and lively debate about investing in NNI.

I think you're doing it becaise you probably can't follow nor understand what they're talking about. You're the asshole here.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sayeth the Scudder Mill Road apologist.