The Tessiba Pop and NVO

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2015 at 8:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your sarcasm notwithstanding, I don't think NVO has bottomed yet and is likely to fluctuate around 30 a share for several years to come. If you're not planning on retiring in the next 7-10 years, then I think it's a relative bargain. Just be prepared for it to be stuck in a narrow trading pattern for the next 3-5 years.

If you don't know your own company and industry better than a Wall St analyst, maybe it is you who should consider a different career.

Im personally holding on to what I have left but I'm not buying any additional until I see evidence that we are serious about expanding beyond diabetes.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Attention everyone! The "AHOOP" (The AssHole Oracle Of Princeton) has spoken!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey - better than the other Oracle who encouraged people to buy at $57. Hopefully I may have saved 1-2 people their retirement plans, but you keep on catching that falling knife, buddy!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tresiba popped alright. Sales of the long acting insulin were down in Q2 of 2018.

If you're still at 20% Novo in your 401k, I suggest you get out while you still can.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 and a half years later and NVO has finally crossed passed $57 a share. CONGRATS to Tessiba Pop Guy! Mind you, the market is up 50% in that time frame.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you really been sitting around for 3 years to break that one out? Pretty pathetic...and not even particularly witty.