The Three Stooges

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2010 at 3:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

M. Moe, P. Larry & R. Curly

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! That's funny stuff, let me guess, Marc "Moe" Forth, Paul "Larry" King and Richard "Curly" Coffman. What about "Shemp", maybe "Shemp" Gangoli?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be haters you guys need another annual sales meeting

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Productivity! Share of Voice! Is that all these guys know?
    How about just getting the medications on insurance formularies, now that's a novel new idea.
    Your division doesn't even have a dedicated account manager Hahahahaha
    A hundred reps and 2 Sales directors?
    How about a V.P./Director and 2 Account Managers?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. The Allergan Speciality culture has been ruined. We are treated like primary care reps. 10 calls a day, quick canned pitch, drop off samples, away to my next pigeon. Bring back Jeff, please!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do these 3 stooges have any professional experience? I wouldn't be surprised if they had 10 years of pharmaceutical sales experience combined. Their ignorance demonstrates little knowledge about the customers, the sales process, the products, the challenges and they don't recognize the obvious opportunities.

Their styles of management lack leadership and have garnered them "lack of confidence" from the group they've been hired to lead. The "friends & family" program will only get them so far and their weaknesses have been exposed.

Maybe GSK is really buying Allergan and this entire division is slated to be cut this year. Why else would they allow these stooges to lead.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wowwww
    It sounds like a hell of a division you guys got there.
    I'm glad I don't have to deal with that mess.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a little new to this, but how is it that the people of this division are to provide "confidential, annonymous" feedback, to these guys when the survey asked to identify where we are from and practically who you are? Are they serious? Do they think they will get real feedback? Nobody is going to say anything negative or report to them any criticisms or suggestions. Why all the games? Have these guys always played so many games? Isn't this a simple sales job to increase the prscribing habits of these physicians?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget about the survey and just post your criticism here. Those guys pay more attention to this board than any limp dlck survey results.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What survey are you talking about?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Curly Coffman & Larry King really are a couple of stooges. These guys won't even allow the managers to run their own regions. They meddle in the managers' business and don't allow the experienced professional to do what they do best. Maybe they should be managers? Or maybe Allergan doesn't really need them? They spend a lot of time doing nothing that's why they have to intrude on the managers' responsibilities.

They've even managed to screw up the basic things like sample inventories. What kind of stooges does it take to mess this up?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never seen a group of more incompetent turds as AGN has in management. Somewhere they lost their way of providing quality products and service to the customer and patient. The current CEO has ruined what once was a great company.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a novel idea:
    Treat the employees with respect and dignity.
    This will inspire your people to work more effectively.
    Inspired employees fill every position in any of the Fortune's Top 100 companies.

Stop the nonsense here at Allergan. We have some tremendous talent everywhere and the sad reality is the dumbest people leading are driving out some of the most intellegent people in the organization. Start leading with inspiration and motivation or you stooges will find yourselves on the street "cracking each others heads".

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to get to the national sales meeting. I'm sure we will get reamed out by these three. According to the numbers for Feb.,most districts were showing a negative growth for all three products. Yes,some reps are doing ok, most are not. It's interesting,that individually, you can have a negative growth in all three products and still be highly ranked. The three are probably thinking,what the hell did we get into? It probably would have been better,if Uro and Derm were not merged. Everyone would be happy. I'm not!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you need to give it more time. They gave urology 1 year and the sales shot up after Shemp fired everyone. Why? takes time for Reps and physicians to adjust. If the stooges know anything, they should know that. Keep this division, it will work out.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone here in the home office loves this post and thinks it is funnier than hell. As funny as it is, it's actually quite constructive, and these nicknames will live on in infamy.

Moe Forth, Curly Coffman, Larry King and our own little Shemp Gangoli.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, just give us some damn time. Our competitors have been calling on these guys for years and these clowns think just by us walking into the offices they are going to change their writing habits overnight? Rome was NOT built in a day.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People it should be understood that the three stooges are not doing what's right for Allergan, the Country,the team, their region, their district and their world. They are working for "themselves" When you look at them you can see what's wrong with the entire country. When you look at them you see Enron, Lehman Brothers Goldman Sachs, Eli Lilly and every sefish organization that has graced our lives. They are flawed men. They will destroy us as an organizaiton. When you go to the national sales meeting watch them. Listen to them, and most importantly,study. Let's put an end to this nonsense together.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maaaaan<thats just crazy talk. you da "flawed man"!!! Why are you still working with this company if the stooges don't run the organization in the unselfish way you would like...hmmmmm. Ask yourself........'what kind of person am I'. Go do something you believe in and stop trying to fight capitalism!!!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up Larry!