The timeline "private and confidential"

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2017 at 10:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

da COACH In Chicago seeking the full boyfriend experience any time!

Until then you'll all be done before Thanksgiving but just in time for Christmas.

Happy used car shopping!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven't seen much valuable information in most of these posts. I always feel bad when we hear things at home office, as I know all the sales force really gets left in the dark. I don't know all the exact dates, but I do have some information.

There absolutely will be some in the sales force that will be affected, that's unavoidable at this point. Depending on how many representatives take this package, that number could be extremely low. With the most recent news surrounding praluent, the cut will be very minor. Need to cut about 150 reps, but that includes any who take the package. This will be known in late November.

Managers will be hit fairly hard this round, adding 2-3 times the reps to each managers workload. It's important that our managers have at least 12 reps. Cuts will be hardest at the ABL level, and that is tough. All divisions will be under the same ABL, specialty, PC, Hospital........one ABL per geographic region.

Upper level is actually very excited about the next three years, due to our pipeline. Change absolutely sucks, seeing someone lose their jobs sucks, but it's not quite the doom and gloom I've been reading.

Da Coach.........I hope you are an ABL with very few reps

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospital reps? LTC? Will they remain, be cut, or scaled back?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's simply a "right size" approach. When it comes to sales reps, all I've heard is 150 including those who take the package. Over 200 were offered, and they've estimated 75%. Do the math.

They don't really want to get rid of anyone that wants to be here. Haven't heard any specific division being the preferred team to cut. The hope is that enough want early retirement through SERIO.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone please explain how "upper leadership" can really be excited about our pipeline? What exactly do we have in Diabetes again? Oh yeah - biosimilar humalog, but that is on a 30 month stay right now due to the lawsuit. Then we have the SGLT 1/2 combo, for type 1's. Yeah - that will be for Specialty only... a real blockbuster. As a PC rep, I'm not seeing anything but Lantus/Glargine mitigation for the next few years for little to no pay. That sounds so exciting!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A multi-billion dollar drug. Even on it's slow decline, it's still a multi-billion dollar drug. That's still a blockbuster, it's still needs a ton of support. Throw in the rest of the portfolio and you have to have a sales force. We aren't that big compared to other companies, and we are profitable.

That being said, you never know

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sounds a lot like what we've been hearing recently, as well...that we really don't have that many reps left to cut as territories are huge, there are high vacancy rates, and smart managers have left positions open in their teams knowing that something was coming. Even our managers have admitted that they will be the ones hardest hit, as they don't have enough reps to keep this going. We're to the point where we have had the same manager in the same offices 6 to 8 times in a 9 month period and it's an utter embarassment. The offices look at us like we can't possibly be bringing in the same manager again. So I REALLY hope this is accurate...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over 400 reps were offered the package.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this layoff is like those in the past then the managers will be offered open rep positions and placed there before a rep is given the opportunity. Let's face it, Sanofi never changes so I would bet on this. I also heard that larger cities will absorb smaller cities. The reps will be placed based on volume of actual business currently. Many smaller cities will be absorbed and added as territory to a major hub.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the chatter here makes sense, but I still have no clue what there is to be excited about in the future like post #2 stated upper management is feeling. I understand that a multi billion dollar drug on the decline still needs support. But that's all it is... nothing in the pipeline is very exciting. The type 1 market is not a big one for the SGLT combo product, plus the endos are already stating that it is not that impressive. Also, keep in mind, they are paying minimal bonus to mitigate that multi billion dollar drug on the decline. The only one coming out the winner here is Sanofi. A career at Sanofi diabetes is absolutely not something that excites me. In fact, I find the thought of it rather pathetic and terrifying. They could easily support these declining products with 2 Pc reps per territory and Specialty.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real number they are looking at is a 20% cut across all DCV sales and operations. Cardiovascular will actually add the number of representatives for 2018 so some Diabetes reps will slide over. This is from corporate and is reliable.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello,

We are conducting clinical trials in the Chicago area. We were wondering if you would like to join. The clinical trial is concerning the following:

A clinical trial to evaluate treatments using Active DTMS Treatment and Sham Treatment for patients with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

Chicago Illinois 60637

We think you may qualify please contact us if you would like a chance to help millions of others like yourself.

https://www.centerwatch.com/clinical-trials/listings/condition/108/obsessive-compulsive-disorder

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is from Corporate, then how will they decide who the lucky ones are that will move to Praluent? I've got to get out of this Diabetes crap!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they won't. Leaving the important stuff for ZS associates to decide.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will they actually announce that these changes are occurring? Will this be the week after Thanksgiving or will they string us along again until the middle of December and then deny folks vacation due to training?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

December 8th is the CURRENT date but could change to following week..more to come folks!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager said not until late April or possibly May.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If past history is a guide, Sanofi management will pretend all is well and try to 'motivate' you to sell extra hard til the last second despite no chance of making sales goals. On a Monday,your manager will assure you layoffs are not forthcoming. Tuesday at 5pm an impersonal email will be sent out telling all to dial in the next morning to hear an automated message advising whether you have been fucked over and fired. The following day, if you are still employed your manager will give a highly inspirational speech on the joys of change and need to embrace it fully. You will spend the next month envying the dead,those who have been released with severance and no further obligation to endure the endless bullshit spewed by management. Half way through the next quarter, once management sees the actual sales results for the start of that quarter you will be given your back dated, unattainable sales goals. You can then take great comfort in knowing you ate another excrement sandwich to save the company on IC payouts and buoy the stock price for executive stock options to vest handsomely. Bon Appetit.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been working my ass off for the last year, and it's reaping big rewards. My manager said his RM told
    him our whole team is safe. I would advise you people to put an extra effort in, and you'll reap the rewards of secured employment
    for decades to come. I plan on retiring right here in another 11 years. Let's get this done team !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MADE MY NIGHT! FANTASTIC!!!