The Titanic

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Dr Soriot, Jun 26, 2016 at 1:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Dr Soriot

Dr Soriot Guest

I hear that band still playing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad I am in Neuroscience...no worries this time

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just click those ruby slippers and you will return to reality soon.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey #2! Next time..... will be the middle of November.....just before the holidays! You have been warned!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They said there will be no more layoffs after this one in 2016.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They say a lot a things , please get your head out of your assssss.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all, it is impossible for them to know this so that is a hollow statement meant to calm the troops.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you think you're safe, just remember that you work for a company that is sinking, no development opportunities, and an industry where access is completely trying up. If I were you, I wouldn't be worried about this round of layoffs, I'd be worried what the F am I doing with my life.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh but we have LEVELS THO! lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know the ship is sinking when the people on the first class decks begin to head for the lifeboats. They have the best view of the iceberg and understand when all hope is lost. PH leaving should be a signal.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Follow the rats, they know the way out. While the band is playing, the rich have the help fetch their overcoat as you're struggling at the locked gate asking the guard to let you pass to have a chance. Just remember to just keep kicking and don't stop kicking as the ship sinks to bottom and pulls you under.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did the sales rep job for a few years before being promoted to other jobs in H.Q. I always wondered how anyone could stand the boredom for more than a couple of years. To me it was like placing cookies in a box one at a time. Every fucking day the same boring shit and then getting abused by office staff, doctors, and a manager who was just coasting to collect a paycheck.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waiting for a severance package is like waiting for a life jacket. Then you realize your time is more valuable because wasted your time and development waiting. But when you realize, it's too late. You already sank to the bottom and too far to swim back up. This is not the only company out there. Your time is more valuable than waiting for a package.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fill in your time with trips to the mall, running personal errands, workouts at the gym, attending the kid's school and sport events, a few tee times per week and a movie and the boredom is eased a bit.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are over 50 and qualify for the legacy Zeneca pension then your days are numbered. Just look around at how many of you are left vs. how many have already been forced out. Tic toc tic toc......

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drip drip

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you really that stupid? They knew/planned the IT cuts that happened in April back in Q4 last year, but spike otherwise. Signed confidentiality agreements to ensure leadership kept their mouth shut and drink the koolaid. There's more to come. SET leads even starting to do the leaving for a great opportunity song and dance while the band plays on. The ship is gonna break in two over the next six months. If I recall, that is when those clinging to the rails of what is left afloat get dragged under. Take a deep breath and don't stop kicking.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

voice crackle....jack..........................jack....................jack

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ is such of a shi**y company. If it was an industry leader, it would do something different about this sales model instead of just "cutting"/"re-organizing." It doesn't make a difference. Look at this quote on how representatives spend their time. Honestly, sales may be worse off if representatives actually try to work and visit offices.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CVAS will be completely restructured in Nov. Neuro will be dissolved