The Toxic World of Pharmaceutical Sales...why do most not see the dysfunction?

Discussion in 'Industry Veterans' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2015 at 9:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Money.
    It makes people do strange things, like delude themselves into thinking they have a career in pharmaceuticals or worse, that they are helping people improve their quality of life.

I post here to help the college students, the recent graduates, and the job seekers with some sales experience...and encourage them to NOT enter this industry. You will destroy your resume. You will not be selling. You will not improve your sales game. The only thing you may improve is a SHORT TERM financial position, which may be necessary for some of you. So, if you don't have to enter this industry, don't do it.

Finally, the worst part of the pharmaceutical industry? The People! Most are strange people that love to back stab and are jealous of true sales people that actually can get things done and have leadership.

As I like to say, Knowledge is Power...the more we know, the more we can defend ourselves from the lies of a career in a toxic industry like pharmaceuticals and avoid toxic managers, that seem to be very prevalent in the pharmaceutical industry.

Good luck everyone!

And be good to yourselves.

-James.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi mental boy. Did you really need to create a new thread for this post? Is this part of your "therapy"? Look, we know you are bitter for getting tossed out of pharma. We also know that you have taken a financial hit since you don't make as much money now as you did when you are in pharma. So now, you spend your time on this board bashing both pharma and money because of your hurt feelings, making up stories so that you can somehow live with yourself after screwing up your life.

It looks like your "therapy" just isn't working. You really need to get professional help.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How was your brain washing today?

My name is James, by the way.

Stop defending an industry that kills more people than it helps, because you love money. I will continue to expose this industry an dummies like you , all day.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh mental boy.....your posts are soo easy to identify. And who on earth has ever ever ever signd a post with their name? So lame. Oh, no I'm not mental boy, didn't you see I put my name...James. Yeah, that's real proof. My gosh, so easy to see through.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi mental boy. You seem a bit more grumpy than usual. We are used to seeing you make up your lies and dish out insults on those of us that are successful, but your post has a bit more bitterness coming through. What is the matter, did you lose another job again? When you start losing the easy jobs as well, you would think that you would finally wake up to the fact that you have a problem that needs to be addressed. Like I said before, I think only professional help can give you what you need and that means you have to find a qualified mental health professional.

Good luck on getting help.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the OP has some anger/hate issues he needs to deal with.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MOre like the OP tells the truth, and the rest of you live in delusion land. You included in the latter. Bat crazy is what you are, defending a pathetic industry, with no career development, terrible products, and getting fined for billions year in and year out. lol.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi mental boy. We know that you are the OP as well. Making up stories as a way to deal with anger and hate don't seem to be working out. You need an expert in the mental health profession to help you sort this out.

Good luck in getting help.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are possibly the most annoying person to walk planet earth.

Do you even realize this, you crass, dolt.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Annoying? You mean like someone that got tossed out of pharma, yet hangs around pharma boards bashing the people and its industry, all because of hurt feelings?

Clearly, you have some anger and bitterness issues to deal with and this is really no way to deal with them. Take my advice. Get professional help, because this route is really not helping you and is probably making your problem even worse.