The truth about Mimedx - with bias

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by anonymous, Aug 16, 2017 at 9:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

performance since January looks good. What's the driving force??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Effective products and good employees. It is no coincidence that sales, morale and the stock have improved since the termination of unethical employees.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its been much better without those bitter few.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bump

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel blessed. We were in the path of Hurricane Harvey and MiMedx sent us a memo they have our back with help. It's on their website. With all the lost selling days I was worried. Thanks MiMedx for keeping us whole. This company rocks.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth about MiMedx is that it is a great company to work for. I am not in field sales, but I am a female, in management at MiMedx. I've been involved with our management team for YEARS, and have had a great career path. This company is built on a basis of integrity - "Do the right thing" is drilled in employees from the very beginning. People are held accountable for their responsibilities. The nasty posts on this board, IMO, come from a very few disgruntled former employees that just couldn't handle accountability.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure the stock holders are glad to see that management is posting on cafepharma at 4:37 in the afternoon rather than actually doing your job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The latest "it's all good at MiMedx" tactic is to get female employees to post, call, whatever to say how grand it is. So this person was just doing what she was told by her superiors to do... at 4:37 before leaving the office.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, if my superiors knew I posted on here, they probably wouldn't like it. I don't understand why you continue to try and make this board so negative. The reason that I'm posting on here is that I am angry about all the lies and inuendo. I'm angry that the stock price is depressed because of idiot short sellers. MiMedx is a great company with some great people that work way too hard for all this crap. It is so obvious that the 'anonymous' person that is so negative is not one of us. They would never make it in the MiMedx culture. We actually like each other and have pride in what we do.

I take it back. If my superiors knew I was posting on here, maybe they'd be proud.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also an employee here and this place is amazing. Every time I visit corporate they bend over backward to help me. The bitching on here must be a former sales puke still looking for a job because they could not take the fast growth and the accountability the company expects of people......AKA a real job. Put up numbers or move on.....no excuses, no whining, just do your damn job or find some rock to hide under. In this case, it looks like MiMedx moved on you. Thankfully.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will MiMedx restate earnings?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You shouldn’t smoke so early on a Sunday morning

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best part of this fraud is the that the fiction of Pete’s “business acumen” will finally be exposed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just say no to drugs

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wiil “Five levels lower Lou” be the fall guy?