The truth about working at AbbVie

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, May 27, 2019 at 12:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Abbvie doesn’t tell you that Abbvie prescription coverage ends for no charge Abbvie products when you retire. One day my Humira is no charge and the next it isn’t. Just another Abbvie shit sandwich.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course this is John and you know I’m right!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there are "humans" in this world with no soul.
    that is a fact.
    fact.

And, a great majority of them are in corporate america, unfortunately.

I am ready to leave this industry. waiting for the game to end for me. lucky, I have a great manager, so the game is good right now. when that changes, I am done with it all. made enough money and don't have bad habits, so my life is good.

get out, if you can. you will feel better about yourself. just make sure you can handle as potential pay cut.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most AbbVie reps are done for. Allergan reps are better and to avoid paying 52 week severance they're going to keep them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong beaver breath! The days of the HUGE severance packages are done and gone forever. Lucky if you get a couple months pay, even with double digit years of service.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

millenials are worthless tad poles.....undeveloped little turds

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Byron Rex’s sister in law still in his district? You know Rebecca McMahon, ne Salata.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This about sums it up.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can confirm this is true -former employee

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are the parking stickers color coded to salary ranges?
    What are the colors and the ranges?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My recollection is that they are enforced at Abbott Park not at AbbVie 1
    Blue stickers - AbbVie top execs (Abbott officer-level VPs); can park next to entrance
    Red - proletariats - park a little further out
    Green - I think this was for contractors/interns, etc. - park in Siberia

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pink - massage parlor across the street

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Millennials selling Lupron must be hysterical. To much dreaming in those heads to understand how to make money with kick backs to Dr. Incentive to keep prescribing to OB GYN field.

17. Spoken like an ignorant Orilamer rep that has the IQ of a tampon. Just because your Wonder Drug is a total dog you make false accusations. You must be a sub 5 ft tall obnoxious loud mouthed blonde bitch.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can confirm this. Abbvie won’t hire you unless you know someone in the circle of good ole people. This company is the worst company I have ever worked for, they think their shit doesn’t stink cause Humira has been their Savior. The training of the Employees is below average. They pay well but you will
    be fucked if you leave. They’ll blacklist you and make sure they threaten you with with their acrimonious non compete. Be ready to take a pay cut if you leave, but in return you will be better off cause you will have a better work/life balance. Be ready to work countless nights and undervalued programs if you come to Abbvie. You will not succeed in your skill set here, go somewhere else where they will train you, invest in you, and treat you like a person and not just another number.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total lie. Look on Glassdoor and you’ll see very high ratings of CEO and company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of the Women’s Care jobs this time 2 years ago were offered “under the table” to metabolic reps prior to the jobs being published by HR. I attended a meeting where the DM’s coached the reps preordained as moving over to Women's Health.