The truth about working at AbbVie

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, May 27, 2019 at 12:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The crazy thing is that the latinos in power make this happen. They are against their own, unless you your hips don’t lie and you move like you came from Colombia..... So full of themselves.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boo hoo….

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you hear Elaine Sorg called every black person in the company? That didn't take long...

Brown people next?

They need to get rid of the toxic, lying DM's, employee relations is a joke.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing will change at AbbVie until there is sweeping change in the C-Suite. Their behaviors were learned at Abbott and none of them are capable of change. They have permitted a culture that is opposite of inclusive and supportive to perpetuate itself at AbbVie. HR is powerless to stop or change it.

5. Buck Ofama

Buck Ofama Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ricky lied about his credentials and Miles went along with it. Then folks started to ask questions and Miles told everyone to shut up. I worked at Abbott for 11 years and they are not a bad company. They do some good stuff only because Abbott has the money to get quality employees. Has nothing to do with good management. I assume Abbvie is the same...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree AbbVie isn’t a bad company, but they promote great individual contributors to people leaders when they have zero people skills. The company is forcing good people to leave because of bad leaders and bad policies, I.e. forcing people back in the office for no good reason.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the truth about working at AbbVie. Zero prospects for change. The leaders are corrupt and some are abusive. Nothing is ever done. It is not an inclusive company - just the opposite. If you didn't work at Abbott, you will hate working at AbbVie. It is a cesspool for complacency and mediocrity.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fortunately I’ll be giving notice and leaving this circus. Bonus is paid on 12/11. If I give two weeks now, am I eligible to receive this? Or wait until check has cleared on 12/11?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need internet advice on this. At your next stop try not to over due the foam on the lattes I am bringing to offices.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you give a two week notice and are in good standing you should receive Q3 payout. Good luck to you

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok boomer

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SOONER

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is truth. Couldn't be better said. What have I done?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are directed to sell off label - told not to report adverse events - help and write PA’s and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Dirty business.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is absolutely not true. You obviously don't work for AbbVie

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least one is gone. That Seattle DM was the worst.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously must have a solution. If you were in charge and leading +100K people across the globe, what would you do?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Change has to start at the top. External hire for CEO will bring about a change in culture in 2-3 years when he or she can bring in new leaders below them. Need whole new C-suite. This company is broken and has become a bastion of mediocrity filled with people who just go along to get along and keep their Knollwood memberships until they can retire on their old-school Abbott pensions.