The Truth

Discussion in 'Intra-Lock' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not posted on this board prior to today. I worked for this compnay for a very short period of time. Me, and several others I was hired with realized within days of starting that this company was not as Jeff and Jose had portrayed it to us during the intervew process. The people I was hired with as well as myself have a very successful background in dental implant sales. It would be accurate to say that one of us probably did more business in implants in a given month than this company does as a whole in an entire year in the US. The company actively pursued us, and literally begged us to go to work for them.

Immediately after being hired, we quickly realized that the company was plagued with ongoing issues which made any long term success an impossibility. We were told by others in the company that the companies plan was and has been to keep people on for a couple months and then if their unrealistic sales goals were not met then we'd be let go. As much as a new employee tries to discount this sort of de-motivating information, it is not easy to do. I personally took the information as valid and immediately realized the huge mistake I made. In the best interest of myself and my family, I decided I had to move on. To further validate the information we were hearing from senior employees, the ensuing months made it crystal clear that this company had no future. From not being able to be reimbursed for expenses, to not being paid our weekly salary, to week long ride a longs, and endless, useless reports all being delegated by an incompetent, inexperienced manager, who had less experience than we did, the company was not a professional, well run organization.

Since leaving we have still not been paid, there have been several lawsuits filed trying to get paid. We have been publicly insulted, and our families have been insulted. Not exactly the behavior you'd expect from a supposedly "professional" business entity.

Contrary to what Jeff and Jose tell everyone, this is a really BAD company to work for. It should be clear that the personal attacks made on this board by Jeff against former employees are not only immature and unprofessional, they are the product of a very desperate and ill adjusted man. If I can help others avoid the lies and deception we were subjected to, then I have been successful. Lets see Jeff's hateful, unprofessional response. It should validate and reinforce what others and myself have stated on this board about his tactics.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely makes you wonder what sort of management comes onto a board and actively insults a former employee and the employees family who he has never met. Even more disturbing is that this manager seems to not only enjoy it he wallows in it, posting many times a day. Anyone who would dedicate so much effort to try and destroy a former employee does not deserve much respect. Most disturbing is that this manager is running a surgical manufacturing business that one would think in theory at least, would require high ethics, solid morals, and a committment to excellence. But this manager and this company has proven those qualities do not exist at this company. When ethics and morals are thrown out at medical companies situations like the current meningitis/tainted steroid outbreak occur- many deaths, hundreds of sick patients because a company put ethics on the "not required" list. Based on the outrageous comments posted here by senior management I would think twice about any of the products this company sells. And no I'm not a former employee with an ax to grind.