The TRUTH....

Discussion in 'BSN Medical' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2015 at 3:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most reps have one foot out the door. So far I have been unimpressed with the executive and management team. What was promised in the interview and hiring process is not even close too the reality. Lies, lies and more lies....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long have you been with the company? How much do you think you'll make the first year?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not nearly what I am used to making

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of things are they lying about?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any current or past reps have any info? Pay, good, bad, ugly ? Ave 1st yr for ortho rep? Thx in advance!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

respectfully, ever hear of sending a linked in message? not a bad idea to show your qualification when asking for specifics

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many people have left in the past 45 days?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get the impression that reps are heavily micro managed...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True dat.
    SFDC is a joke. They don't scare if it's a quality lead or not just loud every call. MF is an idiot.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is comp plan like and 1st yr expectations? Are there lots of reports and conference calls instead of selling?

Thanks

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Comp plan is a mess. Prez set targets so high that even our best reps cant hit it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you work hard and keep your head down at BSN, can you make money? How are the wound care products comparatively? How is the TCC compared to what derma has?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company has good products but very poor leadership. Most people are hanging around to look for a new position. Never seen anything like this in my sales career. Really sad because BSN could be a very competitive wound care company. Most managers are wondering if they will have a job since KS and RM were fired. If you are looking to make more money or advance your career and your skills do not come to BSN. Very disappointing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said and spot on.
    I believe we have lost 27 reps, 2-3 RBM's so far this year due to constant change in the comp plan which is not even close to what the competition offers. Most reps are looking for a better place to be, leadership is poor and are completely out of touch with reality. BSN has innovative products for sure but very little support or training, not to mention an absolutely unattainable number that even the Regional Business Managers do not endorse.
    By the time management figures out what is going on it will be too late to reverse the trend.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the NY Mgr for wound care? How realistic is the goal of getting the wound care line into the acute care setting? Do hospital WOCN's support BSN's wound care line at all ??

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did another rep just leave?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What location?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from this place. No one is making any money. Quota is unrealistic.

Could be why we have 30 open positions

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Out with old, in with the new! Time to train the new monkeys!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30 open territories ? What is the average total comp? Is this a 110K job with tons of headaches?