The turnover here.........................the truth

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma' started by anonymous, Jan 6, 2020 at 11:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Find someone working here. Unless in the handful leaving in the next six weeks, you won’t get honest answers to your questions but find out names of those that have left. Get in touch with a couple of them. Make a decision on facts. Good luck

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Helpful

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

two more to add. where is our calculator for a new percentage

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” MLK

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New York, DC, Chicago gone in around a month's time....the list keeps growing....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More coming. And not only internal.:rolleyes:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are definitely more coming

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn’t help that the Med Affairs staff is completely clueless and staffed by self-important people who quite frankly don’t know the disease state. Feedback from my one neuro about his encounter with that one in Florida was really, really negative. As in “don’t bring that **tch back here again!” Yeesh. I am still trying to repair the relationship some two years later after she opened her trap and told him he didn’t know anything.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn’t help that the Med Affairs staff is completely clueless and staffed by self-important people who quite frankly don’t know the disease state. Feedback from my one neuro about his encounter with that one in Florida was really, really negative. As in “don’t bring that **tch back here again!” Yeesh. I am still trying to repair the relationship some two years later after she opened her trap and told him he didn’t know anything.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn’t help that the Med Affairs staff is completely clueless and staffed by self-important people who quite frankly don’t know the disease state. Feedback from my one neuro about his encounter with that one in Florida was really, really negative. As in “don’t bring HER back here again!” Yeesh. I am still trying to repair the relationship some two years later after she opened her trap and told him he didn’t know anything.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And evidently not all are voluntary...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet warranted!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very warranted!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel like I’ve said this 100 times to people. On the Commercial side, if GM, JS, and PT could have just skated on by and stuck to merely scamming a salary out of the company without really doing anything of value, they probably could have just let people do their jobs and no one would have been jonesing to leave.

Instead, they had to frost that cake with being unbelievable assholes with the patronizing cherry on top.

The con would have been so good if they had just got out of their own way. Now they’re dealing with turnover at a critical time to the company, and if they’re not careful they’ll have to find another company to leech from.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reactive approach to many situations, blatant favoritism, inflated self importance among “leaders”. Eventually, that toxic environment drives away the loyal people and the ones who really want to make an impact. Underperformers get to skate if they are among the chosen, capable people are on the receiving end of extra work to compensate for the skaters, and the future is bleak to unclear. Sadly, but understandably, a good majority of us are looking for the next opportunity. The turnover will continue at a time we should be building.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truthfully, people are leaving because they realize the idea of a career here is a joke. There are no promotions or plans to make it better.

If you want to just collect a paycheck and keep your head down this is a fine place. They haven't separated enough from Japan where the company will tell you what your career is going to be.

The company will support you getting to the next level...at another company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A confederacy of dunces!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jamie “retired”. She was our beacon.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JM left because the controller is losing control. She may be the 1st but won’t be the last.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. She’s one of the last commercial / home office people to leave. Everyone in marketing is gone, and most of market access, sales ops, analytics, heck even the admins have left