The Undistinguished CEO

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2019 at 11:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your so called leader is mediocre at best. In my opinion, he doesn't have a real understanding of the business, the patient, or the customer. Like so many, he appears to be all about the money and the perks. The company itself, at a micro level, is a direct reflection of the lack of leadership this CEO is providing. Ask questions, take time to understand, and learn.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your so called burger cooking skills are mediocre at best. In my opinion, you don’t have an understanding as to how to make a great burger and keep the customer happy. Like many, you appear to be about boosting the minimum wage and the free food. Your burger joint, at a micro level, is a direct reflection of your mediocre cooking skills. As questions, get more training from McDonalds HQ and learn.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As it turns out, you make the bad burger. Don't go on TV and claim that your company is the leader when you don't know what you're talking about. Also, write the slides for your presentations yourself. You sound like an idiot reading something that someone else wrote.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you mad that people know that you have to work a burger job after losing your pharma job? Is that why you are so bitter that you have to come here and make this thread, along with your weak comebacks? You would be better off practicing your burger making skills so that you don’t lose that job as well.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does it embarrass you that someone that flips burgers for a living after losing his pharma job can hear right through your phoney act?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does it embarrass you when your former pharma colleagues come into your burger joint to make fun of you?

By the way, we are so sorry you were demoted to the mop boy position. At least you still have a job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could careless about what anyone thinks of me. You do though. I am either speaking w Joe Papa or one of his butt boys. The truth hurts you.

I tell you what... I'll let you have the last word which will be something about me not making much money, losing my job, flipping burgers, mopping floors, people not liking me, blah, blah, blah. I hope that cheers you up!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you "could care less", then that means you care a lot. I think you mean "couldn't care less", because that means, literally, that you couldn't care less. Just a pet peeve of mine. Now, both of you, get back to your insults!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for correcting my English.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you are mad because someone has not fully appreciated your full role. You are not just a simple mop boy. You also wipe off the tables, empty the garbage and clean the bathrooms. So sorry that some people have taken you away from your duties in that you had to respond to these posts. You better get back to work. Someone just dropped a big deuce in the men’s john and plugged it up. Get in there and take care of it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on folks, it’s BH. I mean really, doesn’t everyone laugh?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really can't believe what I'm reading here.... are we mocking someone who lost his or her job and is working a lower job? isn't making an honest living , all that matter? regardless of the reason why they lost their job? My manager has been trying to get me fired for years and if i had lost my job, i would not hesitate to take any job i can to provide for my family. our previous CEO, Mike, allegedly gave millions of dollars he racked from illegal dealings with Philidor RX, scamming patients and insurance companies... then gave millions to universities to have his name and his wife's names on buildings, while paying for a mistress.... allegedly. While we were underpaid and abused at work. is that a better way of making and spending money ?Is it more rewarding than mopping floors or waiting tables?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i'm ashamed of this company! valeant or now BHC... same difference... same incompetent leadership and dictatorial management with no HUMAN resources.... Have you ever tried to complain to HR or even to JP himself? Bunch of racists money grabbing thieves..... mopping floors is better than destroying lives.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Short Seller, Fahmi Quadir, stated she said its her mission to destroy Valeant/BHC!! I hope she does it!!