The wall...

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Mar 20, 2017 at 8:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

It's meant to keep out people mostly and to gain popularity. The drugs will come in anyway and the main point I see here is Mexico will NOT pay for it - that was just chest pounding.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keeping illegal aliens out and enhancing American security and sovereignty are worthy objectives. I don't care who pays for it. And there is a very good

4. Vagitarian

Agree, worthy objectives. My point was, as so many things with Trump, he needs to say less because he's losing credibility with all of his grandiose promises that aren't going to pan out. He should've just stopped at, "I'm going to build a great wall."

5. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Works for me.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know that absolutely correct but the problem is that Trump can't control himself. Trump's gonna be Trump which again brings us back to Cruz being the preferred candidate. Cruz would make sober, realistic commitments and then gone about fulfilling them.

Cruz would have given us all of the positive things that Trump will try to do without all of the crazy stuff! Cruz wouldn't be harming his credibility. That's why anyone who didn't prefer Cruz to Trump is a fool. Especially those who now whine about Trump being Trump. What else did you expect?

And since you're not too bright this goes way beyond the personalities Cruz vs Trump. Cruz isn't really the issue. This is about how people such as yourself make foolish decisions about how who they are going to support or prefer. We got by far the inferior candidate when we could have had a politician of uncommonly good morals character and unusual honesty. Who would have campaigned honestly and would then go on to try to fulfill his campaign promises and without a lot of craziness and unnecessary drama.

7. Vagitarian

Did you write in Cruz? Or did you vote for Cruz? Case closed, I win, you lose. :D

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stupid questions only an idiot boy who was not smart enough to prefer Cruz would pose. Yep, you've lost, as always.

9. Vagitarian

'Prefer'? That means nothing.............

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prefer is huge idiot boy! It's how we wound up with Trump.

He was preferred in the primary and preferred in the general.

You're dumb as a post! :cool:

11. Vagitarian

He wasn't in the primary by the time it got to my state, only the general. Did you vote for him in the general? (I did) or did you vote for Cruz (you've stated in the past you voted for Trump).

12. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Let em all in. Let's be Sharia, like Europe will be in ten years.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the bottom line remains: you were too stupid to prefer Cruz. I voted for Trump only when the reality was that either Trump or Hillary was going to be the next president. But I knew what I was getting and therefore don't waste everyone's time as you do by whining when Trump is being Trump.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a liar. You preferred Trump or else you would have written in Cruz. Good grief, what an idiot.

15. Vagitarian

Not only a liar but a troll who makes opposing posts under the same name to stir things up. Cruz? He was HATED in the Senate and NOTHING would have ever been accomplished with him as POTUS. Besides that, he never could have beaten Hillary because Russia wasn't backing him. End of story, write him off. :cool:

~T~ likes this.
  16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not a liar but you are an idiot.

Please tell us the last time a write in candidate won the presidency. Yeah, that's right.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neither a liar nor a troll. Apparently you are too stupid to know what either actually is.

Only a fool writes off the strong runner up in a presidential primary. And only a fool fails to recognize that Reagan was hated by the establishment just like Cruz is. It's a badge of honor and actually increased his appeal to the average voter. But you being a political idiot don't understand that.

18. Vagitarian

They wanted to stop Reagan (they didn't hate him) just like they wanted to stop Trump because he was an outsider.
    Cruz was HATED by every Senator except the guy from Utah. Trump may or may not get this health bill passed tomorrow. With Cruz? Never would have happened in a million years. :rolleyes:
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/01/why-dc-hates-ted-cruz/426915/

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The establishment hated Reagan and hates Trump and Cruz, but just like with Trump if Cruz was president, they'd be falling in line because Cruz would be LOVED by most of this nation and that's who counts. BTW, Cruz has several fellow senators who like, respect and work with him. It's not just Mike Lee. Cruz and Lee are the two best senators up there. You truly are an idiot.

20. Vagitarian

Name the Senators who LOVE Cruz. How many (out of 100) can you name besides himself and Mike Lee? :rolleyes: