The wheels are coming off

Discussion in 'Allos Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2011 at 3:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two more managers gone. Who's next?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

with 2 openings maybe Gary Allen can now get a job he is qualified for but that may be asking too much of Gary

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DJ and JJ. More to come.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DJ and JJ. More to come.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas JJ? Smart.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of us are surprised. Look for the mass exodus of reps to go as well.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did DJ go? I am figuring Seattle Genetics..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only chance the companies survives is if Berns and crew are fired yesterday. Morale continues to sink which I didnt think it could get lower. Sales remain what they are. There is no direction period. We are Sold in may for $4.50 per share.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think a sale at $4.50 rewards the executives too much. What needs to happen is this: first, a termination of the top executives (for mis-management), then, a sale of the company by the board (with an interim CEO and team). That way, there are no exit packages or golden parachutes for the current executives, only humiliation. That buy-out money belongs to the long suffering shareowners and employees whose voice has been ignored for the last two years.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! 1/3 of the Business managers GONE. You gotta be crazy to come here. Am tired of the pressure in this low existance market. Am updating my resume today.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It could have been great. instead a small napoleanic Berns, Caruso, and Allen fucked up Allos beyond repair. The strategy was questioned from day 1 and anyone who spoke out was fired, when the stock was 8.40 per share. Today, despite enriching the PTCL patient population we are at a 5 year stock low, employee turnover has only really begun, a fleeting ptcl market. So it looks like those people who were not considered team players were right.

DJ will take his team with him. The east is going to be a shell. Berns and Alllen are going to pay with their jobs. They are done. The board cannot be happy about our performance and given the fact they knew our 2010 goal was 70 million they cannot be excited about Paul leading us out of this hole he and Jim before he was fired threw us into.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to bolt.....this company is doomed.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ is a moron. Only one dumber is the one who hires him next.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shick for CEO

Better be quick hire Schick !! Only burns can suck my d*ck

ONLY qualified Oncology commercial leader, burns will be gone in 90 days...

SCHICK IS THE MAN !!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Dumbass! All I see is you bitching out here. Where is your solution you no good POS. It could have been great? hahaha...and just how could it have been great? The drug treats a small population you idiot. It wouldn't have mattered who ran this company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, focusing on CRM, role playing, writing role play POA scrips (Looking at you Como-making that data dance!), role playing price objections, bridging to transplant role plays, spending hundreds of thousands on worthless webex programs which did nothing, entering fake names into a phony patient tracking spread sheet so that managers could pretend to brag who had more business in the pipe, learning to enter fake calls, fake meetings, fake phone calls-all in my CRM so that a "potential partner" could examine our reach and frequency, spending thousands of dollars on worthless dinners with KOLs or nurses who themselves did not see the benefit of Folotyn, flying across the country at drop of a hat to meet with Gary Allen to discuss what could be done more efficiently (when a phone call would do), riding with gary was a joy as well-where I learned about the benefits of our CRM system and how great it is.

Allos in 2010 was a big pharma failure orchestrated by Berns allen and caruso. Period. 2011 will see big changes but unfortunately those changes will probably result in the company being sold and all of us out of a job, well done Paul, well done. Like everyone else, my paper is on the street and I am looking for a way out.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things are bad when people resign before the quarter. Any one waiting for the big bonus payout!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only Paul

375,000 RSUs
    360,000 cash

All of this and $2.80 stock. Bern is leadership.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, time to jump on the California boy manager's boat, the Jaunty, and spin around the vortex waiting for the inevitable as it all goes down the drain. Boner Care they thought made them brilliant. Ego's unlimited. Men with a little money and no character, made bold by a success they misinterpreted as due to their business acumen rather than timing and luck. Arrogance that had no regard for people and dismissed them with no feeling. Gestapo like, same mentality. Belief in each other that blinded them from accessing others experience, a fatal flaw. Such a waste. Very good people that were drawn to a great concept, here to build a company, never knowing that management would never be interested in their collective experience in a specialty field. A case study in arrogance and greed with no indication of remorse. Remember them as you go out in the future as examples never to emulate. And also remember that HR is a rubber stamp and impotent, and the board is in bed with this group.