The worst company in Ortho

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by anonymous, Jul 9, 2017 at 9:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's fun to watch Wright circle the drain from afar. When Tornier was bought by Wright I was hoping this would cure the fuck ups by Terry Rich and his r*****s but it only got worse. Shoving Hubs down our throats that are made up of better manicured McDonalds workers, and sleazy has beens of Ortho in sales management and that's Wright in a nutshell.

Leaving that shit box is the best thing I ever did. Former Tornier people should get out as quick as possible so you won't be associated with those morons.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No wonder the whole hub model is messed up Buttner is trying to get them up and running. She is such a little Hillary wannabe

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Granted, Wright was shit box long before the Tornier merger. You'll get no argument from me on that point. But Tornier didn't exactly bring the cream of the crop to the table. All of their folks that were put in charge of the various Wright departments have only accelerated the downward spiral. The Bloomington folks are idiots. Brain-dead Neanderthals that don't know their collective asses from a hole in the ground. Look at Jere Butler & Jody Scrivner. The only ability these two morons have is running their mouths & demeaning their subordinates. Classless jokes, they both are.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wright is so top heavy it's a joke. Tornier had 5 RM's to Wright's 18 for the same amount of sales.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be in a meeting when Scrivner calls her minions on their cell phones. The other day, one of them jumped up so fast, I thought he had won a year's supply of cigarettes. Laughed so hard, almost soiled myself!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It took me a while to come around, but I think this post is totally right. I honestly think that Wright is completely fucked and can just hope to get an offer to be bought before the value goes totally down the toilet.

Being COMPLETELY top heavy, multiple VPs and Directors that are useless, the executive board is paying themselves comparable to boards for companies making 20x revenue, we have MULTIPLE executives here that the company is paying for first class flights every single week because they don't actually live in Memphis, and we have a Hub model that is INCREDIBLY expensive to run. And where exactly do we get the tradeoff for the Hub model? Is it more efficient? Noooope, they are hiring 3x the amount of staff while Tornier isn't laying anyone off. Does it allow for better inventory usage? Ha! Nope, compared to the former consignment model we have had to pump WAY more inventory just to run things back and forth. Is it more accurate? I thought it would be, but we get a mistake every single week and a true lack of caring from Hub leadership. All I get is hub leadership wanted to 'share the blame.' Share the blame?! when you fuck up my orders?! The people in the hubs are actually good people and I was talking to a hub employee and they told me that no one actually thinks it's a better model but A. it's a good gig for them and B. if you question, Burrows will get rid of you.

So I have joined the ranks of people that will continue to collect a paycheck from Wright but I'm not busting my ass for this place anymore. The innovation pipeline is drying up and LE is tanking...sell this thing fast so we can turn over the senior leadership, please.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, welcome. We all just laugh when I hear that we are trying to be profitable.

We are trying to be profitable by squeezing the sales reps, not by affecting the executives in any way.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smoke! Smoke! Smoke! that cigarette.
    Puff! Puff! Puff!
    And if you smoke yourself to death,
    Tell Saint Peter at the golden gate
    That you hate to make him wait,
    But you got to have another cigarette.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

blah blah blah

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait a minute, ladies & gentlemen. I think we have a budding Shakespeare in our midst. Such prolific prose the world has rarely known. This budding genius could be the next Pulitzer Prize Winner!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry about that bunch......Monica will get them whipped into shape like she did the Quality dept.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wright is the asshole of ortho

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Burrows, Burt, & Scrivner. More like Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FUCK YOU WRIGHT

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wright is the flagship for top line ortho.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep dreamin & smokin that shit, bozo.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd rather be poor than work for you fucking r*****s another day

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm I see moral is high...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morale, dignity, job satisfaction, simple respect. These are foreign concepts to any employee of Wright.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy shit, I didn't realize Palmisano got up this early. Hopefully they changed his diaper