The worst company in Ortho

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by anonymous, Jul 9, 2017 at 9:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread sucks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...as do you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just speaking the truth folks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Burrows, go saddle your horses, you piece of shit.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea, it’s gotten stale since it’s been so obvious that Wright is a sinking ship. No point because of everyone knows it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

find a way... out

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess I'll buy some stock if it goes down 1 more dollar.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gave my notice and starting st Paragon thank God I can now act like a professional and conduct business in the real way it should be

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, I went to Paragon four months ago along with some other talent. I must say that it's the, no question, the best decision of my life.

I have a wife and three kids, but I would throw them all away if I had to choose between Paragon or them. Everything is perfect and they pay me 5x the salary I got at Wright. My boss is a genius.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course it is. Do you have an equity position? Just wait. Bye bye

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol. How’s your equity dip shit? How much worthless class C stock are they giving you?!? Paragon is eating your lunch and it’s freaking awesome.

Studdering bob, horseface, little Kevin and dead eyes pat. Ultimate goof troop. Stock will be at 20 forever with these idiots at the helm.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s incomprehensible is why anyone who knows all the ins-and-outs would go to work for this shit-hole-of-a-company. Hello Tim Smith & Joe Moody. Once thought you guys were brighter than this. Talk about shits-for-brains. Fuckin r*****s, these two dipshits.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are all the regionals and district managers leaving? Replaced by reps. Easy way to get zombie managers at low low cost. Way to keep the stock at worthless level. Wonder when Kevin Cordel jumps ship? Fisher will be there making deals with the devil until the ship sinks!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to see the Microport folks are still reading the board.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike Day is gone.....Who's next?