The worst company in Ortho

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by anonymous, Jul 9, 2017 at 9:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. Most (rational people) don’t mind change, they don’t like dumb decisions. But speaking up is looked at as ‘not liking change.’

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t see Wright’s name in the latest great places to work list. What’s up with that?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with your point but those lists are total bullshit. Companies need to submit to be considered and choose who they survey and the ones that want to be on the list pick the most positive. I have seen it first hand. It’s all PR.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pathetic. Wright spending more money it doesn't have to buy the offshore based blueprint company. A desperate hail mary. Stock down another 5% today. The board needs to have some balls and release the Bobs, the CFO, and the other execs that stood by to allow such a train wreck to occur. They had their chance and have clearly failed miserably. At this point it seems the smartest one of them all was the CHRO, Morrison. Cashed out his $2.2 million in equity and hit the road.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea. This is a typical move from Wright leadership. Making decisions at their level that they can say ‘alright, now we made this decision that should save us millions...go figure out how to make it happen.’ And then anyone that says ‘hey, this actuallly won’t save us anything, it may just makes things more complicated’ is looked at as a problem.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why buy the Blueprint company?
    Could have bought 51% stake instead.
    Are their biggest customer with no other company really using them so why buy at all?
    Wait until you see who made out on this once you dig through. They basically stole $88.8 million.
    Stockholders need to inquire. So blatant I think my high schooler could have masked it better.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean? How did they steal the 88.8MM?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The orthopedic business worked out so well that we're going to try being the worst company in software too.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The orthopedic business worked out so well that we're going to try being the worst company in software too.

10. You guys are fools to think that software is not the future of surgery and patient care. We are moving to the future with a great product and now augmented with technology to ensure great results. Since most of you are simpletons, I guess I should spell it out for you. Tek-naw-ageee. It is not a plate with a screw anymore.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. And no one knows software management better than a bunch of people that can't handle a medical device company efficient. The operations are basically the same so it will be super easy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“It’s not plates and screws anymore” is a perfect statement! Especially since the LE side is having their lunch eaten by every company in ortho... new and legacy. It’s like watching little kids play soccer. Just chasing the ball without any direction. Berutti must be thanking his lucky stars that he’s off this titanic.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone that left is. ValuEngine has downgraded Wright to 'sell.' The only 'buy' ratings that Wright only has are left over from assessments done in October/early Nov. House of cards...and the stock may 'poof' soon.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SELL! SELL! SELL! Get those brokers back in here! Turn those machines back on! Turn those machines back on!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an UE rep I feel for the lower side. But things could not be better on the UE side. Blueprint is a game changer and they know it so Im glad they bought in.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bob Palmisano is a serial fixer-upper and seller of medical technology assets. There is a lot of work still to be done by Bob at Wright Medical. Be patient.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Bob. Hope you had a good Christmas.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally. The evidence is all there with the moves he has made. Wait...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

⬆️here is a prime example of a brainwashed snowflake.