The worst

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Aug 7, 2019 at 12:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is really the worst out of 4 companies I worked for in this industry in 20 years. Inadequate management, insane legal department, and gossip level is ridiculous. Everyone talks about everyone, including managers. Can’t wait to get the f out.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. No one is happy in Wayne for sure. And then you have great HR for an example. The twins talk about everyone. Make fun of employees behind their backs, mimic them. The two of them should be fired. Do they honestly think no one hears them? JS treats her team like crap. How is this allowed? Have been listening to it for years. Can’t wait to leave here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree Agree Agree.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha. JS talks about everyone in the office and bitches to anyone who will listen. Her and her sidekick need to be reprimanded or fired. I have literally heard her telling others confidential information about other employees. Confidential!!!!!!! I have seen her yell at and belittle her team, except for the sidekick, in front of other employees! This is a known fact!!! This is someone who is an HR and is supposed to have an open mind and listen to the concerns that employees have. she could give two craps. Anyone from HR reading this?!?!?!? do something about it!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We play follow the leader

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should not be in HR if you exhibit this type of behavior. I can’t believe I’m reading this. No one does anything about this?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not at Radius just unique to HR, RSM's talking about other employees in front of their field ride for the day. Personally phone calls regarding their spouse and their evening activity. The whole company is full of professional violations. Senior leadership using Radius money for personal travel under the understanding that it is business, then leaving early to attend a family or personnel function, best of all telling their field ride of the day about it. So, glad I left, it was toxic to my health because there was and apparently is no recourse but to follow along.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh boy, I just saw a post for opening in New York. Was about to apply. Should I reconsider???

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would apply and see what they have to offer. Interesting to see what the base salary is that they would offer. Do not expect to make bonus that is quoted. Also understand you must distance yourself from all toxic behavior which is rampant at Radius. Good Luck

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

examples of the toxic behavior?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you read the thread about HR ....toxic. If it is happening there at the top it is everywhere. Others mentioned managers talking about others's to CSS's....toxic. Now that I think about it most likely HR post, trying to identify and target individuals. Understand this is a place for a paycheck, a filler in your resume not a stepping stone to further career and individual development.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our problem is much bigger than HR

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The main problem is that underqualified have too much power and influence.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The turnover rate at Radius speaks for itself.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers are idiots in NE, either kiss JMs ass or..... well, there is no or. The whole company pretends to be righteous and compliant, but all they are is a bunch of douchesbags with no real care for the talent they have/had. I’m outta here!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The manager's all have their own agenda, it is not only one region. Individuals who spend the majority of the field ride talking about themselves and how successful they are. Best they tell you how much more they know about osteoporosis and the KOL's they have a relationship with, calling them by their first names.
    Making it obvious which CSS's they like and why...which does not building a team. Is it not their job, to build a team.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why on earth are you all complaining? We are going to launch the patch any day now!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and the stock keeps going up and up. Physicians are glad to see us even if we can not provide lunch.
    Reimbursement help for patients is better the ever. Okay to ask questions around anything. Decreased ride alongs by mangers. JH received a personality transplant. Better bonus structure each quarter, along with car allowance increase with maximum reimbursement for mileage. Things could not be better here at Radius and yet people continue to leave. Oh well let's wait for the patch

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right!!! So we can get high quotas and not paid for that either....