Thera KAM openings in TX

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2019 at 2:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any know what the deal is here? Three openings in Texas. All I have been able to gather is that it is Theratechnologies contract for HIV selling egrifta & trogarzo. Does anyone have any Intel regarding DM, culture, $, longevity? Thanks in advance

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RUN!!! The contract is a joke ..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good but not great pay. Foot in the door for HIV with novel drug. You could do worse

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RSM is a white-hot moron

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, actually, you couldn't do worse. I used to work for them in another geography. Egrifta is so spent, there's no business (except for a few select locations where they are conducting studies - and the studies aren't yielding anything of hope) and it has a horrible reputation. Trogarzo NEVER took off at all. I heard that there's never been any use of it in California at all! Good drug, but can't be used stand alone so patients are still struggling based on other failing agents. $118k p/yr by itself. Other oral options only $8-10k p/yr. Doc's just won't use it, there are far better drugs coming out. Plus, there's infusion costs & time, etc. Patients balk & just want to take a "pill or two a day". Thera Technologies personnel (Kevin, Christina) are truly bizarre in personality. Kooks. Vicious & one-sided. They're in Canada & have no understanding of US Pharma - at all. The field lost so much from their repeated mistakes. In 20 yrs of pharma, I never felt so ashamed as I did representing this company. Only the "FAB4" people made money, but that's political bribery.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no longevity. If, and only if you need income asap, should you consider this (fyi, health benefits have $2,000 deductible!). But, keep looking and then leave after 3-6 mo's like everyone else. Doctor's won't see you b/c they already know drugs & aren't interested. Academic institutions won't even acknowledge the drugs. Managers know the situation and act like tyrants anyway. Revolving door. Sad.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the insight.....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shit hires shit.

-New Orleans

10. HamsterOnWheel

HamsterOnWheel new user

The company 'earnings' from Q1 were alarmingly false. Something really fishy going on here. Seriously. We can't figure out how they can keep paying for a sales force when there are virtually NO SALES coming in. Be AWARE & Pay Attention. There are "narcs" in each region. They are paid big bucks for sucking up and turning in people who say anything at all negative. Managers are playing a weird game of pretending they are at big pharma & have something to prove. Unresolved vendettas. Then, there's the NSM... LoL!! Kumbaya, let's hold hands and sing! Dazed & confused.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best friend works here. Almost zero training offered which is dangerous. Hyper Micromanagement. Company is not prepared to reward highly professional and highly skilled sales people.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best friend is gay and because of hectic work, he’s not blowing me as often.