TherapeuticsMD contract

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2018 at 12:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this contract not offer a business cc? I received a welcome letter that says I must use my personal cc for business purposes.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats actually really good news . Open up a new credit card with the best cash back option some give up to 1.5% on every purchase. You will be reimbursed in time to pay it off each month and collect the 1.5% for yourself . Could be decent money if the budget is good .

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No they provide an Amex card

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, but why do you think so?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's odd. I received a 2nd welcome letter which stated I had to use my own card as well. I was just on a previous contract (ended about 2 months ago) that had a card and am confused as to why this letter indicated I have to use my own. Anyone else has any insight?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The paid holidays are crap. We are expected to work between Christmas and New Years. Not the industry standard.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re right - I missed that first page for some reason. WTF??? Seriously??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I seriously may reconsider this contract. It’s insulting.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This contract should be fun if you’re getting a good salary . 2 new products calling on easy access OB/GYN with a possibility of a 90 day warm up period . It will last at least till July 2019 and probably to Jan 2020 .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok- you’re making me feel a little better -have to look at the positive I guess. But they really are giving us the bare bones here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to figure they will give this sales team at least one year from product launch . Only way it ends early is if the second product doesn’t get FDA approved and first product is a disaster. I hope the training is really unique and not standard like other big pharma companies.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been on hold for about an hour and a half trying to get flights schedule for training

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody able to get their flight scheduled? I havent been able to get through.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I called early this morning . It took awhile I hope I got the better flight Sunday than waiting for a 2 hour connection cause it was 80$ cheaper .

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was on hold for almost 2 hours yesterday... I did finally get my flight booked.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there any budget on a storage locker ? Kind of vague details

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was called about a position that is still open- where/when is training? how has the on-boarding process been?d

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have u not read the last few post??? its so bs and unprofessional here, pay really low and benifits suck but its a job and it will pay the bills until something better comes

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes-like you said, its a job. Curious about timeline and training when/where?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake News right here

Sorry you didn’t get the job like we did. Don’t try to hurt it for others. I’m happy to be here. Great company, new stuff coming, good base, great bonus (higher then most contracts) and great experience with launches and calling on spec and no every gen med out there.

Training so far is normal and looks good for the next few weeks.

Don’t listen to the negative stuff on here. It’s just people that didn’t make the cut