There’s a bucket of money in every doctor’s office.....

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2019 at 3:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all these years later, it still makes me laugh!!!!!’

Tool

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s nobody left that even remembers this fiasco

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally remember that!!! Of course, I left years ago. Shit, bringin’ me back, man!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay...I'll bite. I'm fairly new but would luv to know the story behind the quote???

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some higher up in leadership was fired for telling his sales team that every Physician's office was like a bucket of money just waiting for you to grab some. Or something to that effect.
    Of course many members of leadership had made this reference but his made it to into the news reports. It got really ugly.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha!! Fucking buffoons. So Typical!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, I remember that cluster. :eek:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think there must be more to this story. i can't believe that az would fire a senior leader for making one dumb comment.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Person fired was a DM who was doing a newsletter out to his team, filled with best practices and selling opportunities. He was fired because the connotation of what he said made the company look bad. If I remember, one of his reps might have been the one who turned him in, which means there was most likely more to the story.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I happen to know of one other dumb comment that was said. It was really dumb and had a big impact on me, so I laughed my ass off when this situation made its way into the New York Times. Ahhhh.....sweeeeeeet karma!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seems like many do

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was an rsd.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And it was in the Oncology division so referred to cancer patients. Idiot thing to say:(! I remember it well!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that was a very ugly time for AZ, where cronyism ruled and bad people were brought in and promoted due to who you knew vs. what you knew. Luckily, I’m most cases they usually revealed their lacking of skills and flamed out one way or another. Sadly, there’s still a few chameleons hiding under rocks around AZ prating they won’t be discovered. Sometimes karma strikes quickly, for others it’s a long waiting game.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CRASH AND BURN

What a spectacular career implosion!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i could certainly see something like this happening now with social media in such a rabid state to have a cause to rally around. What’s surprising is this happened in 2007, when it went viral before things were described as going viral.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. But the guy was also a total asshole which is why he was promoted in the first place.
    It was only a matter of time before his luck ran out.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike Z. He was just caught saying what all pharma knows but doesn't say out loud.
    Zub was a good man that forgot to engage his brain.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No and yes