There comes a time....

Discussion in 'Xymogen' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2011 at 4:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

... in every representatives life when they must face defeat. That tough practitioner who "regrettably" informed you that they decided to establish their product line with another company. The call center representatives who have no enthusiasm or interest in assisting their team. The overlords who flip their greenbacks while ignoring your requests. You and I know the harsh truths of this industry my friends.

Some companies sell out while others get outsold. New empires are established while old threats crumble. If an ex-pharma employee sits in his empty building and cries himself to sleep but no one heard him, did it even ever occur? You shall fear no further comrades, Xymogen is here and here to stay.

The atmosphere, the thrill, the feeling of a team that backs each other as if they shared the same bloodline. Do you smell that my friends? Victory is in the air.

-Pharma Rep admitting defeat, some of you should follow suit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Save the Mary Jane for the weekend my friend.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not Mary Jane, it's Lipitor. Brain fog is setting in.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least Clay dosen't have to feel bad about making the wrong decision. You know the new CEO of Metagenics would have fired the retarted ass clown the first week he met him. He would have said what the hell was Jeff thinking letting this stupid shit run this company!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever wake up on a monday morning and think oh lord not again?