There is no culture in this company, only incompetence

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Dec 3, 2017 at 7:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That statement couldn't be more wrong...lawyers and doctors make 500k to a few mill a year...ya great comparison. You are an idiot. Clearly you're not close enough to any physicians who share their actual total income.... All the physicians i know make upwards of a mill a year, have a long list of income properties, some of them making multli million $ total annual incomes. They live in 10,000+ sqft houses...you make 1/15th of what they make and live in a house you can barley afford. They have multi million $ retirements....Just keep looking at what you make per hour working 3 hours a day, thats a great perspective.......LOL

I know plastics and derms clearing 2-3 million a year. You are an ignorant person, wake up.

I hope you are close to retirement, if not you're not then you're screwed in life. You are also in la la land... you think 100k+ is a lot of money. LOL lets over estimate extremely rare salaried reps at over 200k total annual income. Thats still peanuts.

I can't believe you just compared your income to doctors and lawyers....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s something called Google and the average salary for a physician is $180,000 and the average salary for a lawyer is $145,000. Average means some make less and some make more but that’s around the ballpark for most. What a douche!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, the word you want to use with that definition is not "average", but "median". I hope you work for GSK...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Point made! Still a douche

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with you, but don't be such a drama queen about it....we are all going to survive, silly Rabbit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big deal. They make a lot, but they stress a lot too. And likely die much younger.