THESE NEW PEOPLE COMING ONBOARD....

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

starting at 120K? Are you kidding me? Many with sign on bonuses. I'm so ticked. I started far less than that, have paid my dues and got no sign on bonus. What a joke!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

typical isnt it. oapi brings these fools over that everyone has been complaining about for being lazy AND they pay them more than their loyal employees who have been putting up with their disorganization and poor leadership since the first expansion! they couldnt get it right with the first expansion - got worse with adf - and continues to get worse with this 3rd expansion. its is unreal. senior leadership aware of the poor decisions being made and how the field is struggling to function....?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps came on at 120K? I'm annoyed beyond belief.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

about 70% of the new hires are starting at 120k and the rest average 110k. There are many ex-managers getting hired so opai feels they should be compensated as close to their last pay. Opai also broke the agreement they had with Lundbeck making many offers at 120k and Lundbeck didn't want to start people that high. Their payroll is escalating and will go higher with annual payraises, this is when things may go south when sales don't hit expectations.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you serious? I'm SO underpaid then.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know of any managers from other Companies who came on from other companies. I know only of former reps who came on. If they made $120K NEW, that's so wrong for those of us who are paid in the 90;s Are most Otsuka reps currently being paid over $100K?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG. We all get paid well, if it is 90k or 120k, We have a company car great benefits etc. I make 91k plus bonus. I get up make my calls, Home by 2 playing Call of Duty on XBOX and start over the next day. What more can you ask for. Be happy you have a job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did not get close to 120K nor did anyone else I know. It is unbelievable that you put any stick in the crap that is posted on CP by a few obnoxious jerks!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then you must not know many of the new hires, because that is the truth with the compensation averaging between 110K and 120k base and that is not any stick!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, you are right on, I got 115 on the base, come and say 'hi" we
    hen we meet, I'm the new rep in Framingham, Ma.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm totally getting screwed if these new reps came on between 110 and 120K totally screwed. I'm not making near that, and I've been around here awhile.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think 60 Minutes needs to do an investigation into what a pharma rep actually does. It's a complete joke. My neighbor actually puts his car in the garage when his wife leaves at 7am and then pulls out about 11am. If he comes home early,he puts the car in the garage so no one will see he's at home. It's not me. I do the same thing however. Everyone does. Those that don't are still leaving the field at 2pm but going to work out,shop,pick up the kids,etc. It is the biggest scam ever.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself you little punk.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a new rep starting on January 7th, and I make nowhere NEAR 120K. In fact, me and my teacher wife barely make that together. So, it's not everyone...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, you dumbasses are your own worst enemy (and I am a drug rep)! We all know other people look at these boards. Do not post your salary. Nothing like adding fuel to the fire. Idiots!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a red team rep, former manager and they paid me well over$120k + sign on bonus. Even with that, it's not worth the mismanagement and bs over here.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then you are doing something seriously wrong, maybe no negotiating or sellung skills!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

screw you - what a waste - go play your video games what are you 12. YOU should be happy you have a job...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or SPELLING SKILLS - wow top notch reps hired here