THESE NEW PEOPLE COMING ONBOARD....

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to tell ya tab reps but you are not going to sell the injectable. LAIs only make up a low percentage of the US market. You were passed up by the agreement with Lundbeck, since they are the providers of the future atypical Otsuka wants to bring to market. The sales force hired for Maintena had buy bill experience, injectables, atypicals, etc. Specialty positions pay more so get over it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's right. I got $120,000 to peddle this juice. Whatta gig!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really are dumb -ya tab reps are also considered specialty reps therefore get over yourself. You said it yourself small percentage of the market - you guys will go bye bye 2014.
    Force ranked how does that buddy LOL....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the problem with Otsuka now, BMS people and depot attitudes, sad to see Otsuka like this now

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What, your view is not very smart. Otsuka gets what they wished for. A big Pharma sales force that is micro managed with idiot mgrs. the culture here is not good and is run by shallow thinkers are morons.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not true! The thinking is done by consultants. Have you not heard of IBM
    Think? And then there is Rosetta and Navigant. They spend more time in the home office than the home office staff.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depot reps will be selling new atypical that Otsuka/Lundbeck are in co-agreement for. We won't go anywhere in 2014. Tab reps on other hand may be force ranked to sell new atypical. Sorry Charlie:(

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

guess we wait and see - force ranked depot - sorry wasn't it announced at the meeting or were you sleeping like you have been the past several months??? you all wont be around for long with all that off label talk about depot for bipolar and depression cant wait to see what happens sales people are so full of themselves! hysterical

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is NO clinical program to support depot in Depression. Don't bank on FDA approval in bipolar. Blue team reps will sell Brexipiprazile upon approval -
    They have the experience in selling pills for add-on in
    Depression. Good luck!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea we sales people are so full of ourselves. We make things happen. You home office people know nothing. Sales Operations is a joke. What does marketing do - report to sales??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its all 1 giant cluster f here. another month or so of double dipping and i`m outta here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have noticed a lot of constant pushing and shoving for attention. Is this normal for Otsuka? I thought this place was supposed to be different?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

different...yes it is--it's big pharma without the support and organization...that's how it is different.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But as Bob Oliver says the future is bright and they need us. Wonder how Hollie V got her top of the ladder job?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know, but she is the least impressive RD that I have ever seen. She has no stage presence whatsoever.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She has a good pair of knee pads! Actually she is not a RD, she is head of the sales divsion? Amazing how certain skills promote you the top. Notice how the national meeting for tab reps was in her home state? Not a bad drive for her to Phoenix. Whatever... if they dont fix this IPAD mess they will never hit their very important metric goals.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad spelling I meant to say division... and promote you TO the top.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry - head of sales, RD, whatever. The comment still fits. Very unimpressive presence both onstage and on any talkpoint/conference call/email. Just another talking head cheerleader from the top without any substance whatsoever.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very much a "cheerleader" type. I think she's stoic in person