They’re verifying our Veeva calls

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Mar 23, 2023 at 8:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is so dumb and bored. They clearly don’t trust who they hire. I was told by my manager that they’re looking to make sure our first call is logged before 10am. That our last call is logged after 4pm. That we log our calls as we go. That we sync everyday. That we take care of all the Veeva suggestions. This is so pathetic!! F*ck this cheap ass company

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And if we dont?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Fuck them all. They have nothing better to do than do this petty bullshit than looking at the real problem….the leadership team!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we are all in need of a break from Cafepharma, we seem to be falling into madness. Or should we embrace the madness and go feral?

I vote for feral!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feral!!!!! Revolt!!!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tracking calls. Tracking start times. Tracking e-mails. Tracking suggestions.
    If they like tracking things so goddamn much, they should try Leqvio syringes.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s an awesome comment. Yes, try tracking some actual sales for once!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MIC DROP

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate micromanagement as much as the next guy, but if you can't log a call by 10 and after 4 then maybe you need a job change. It's normally about average times, so do an early coffee meeting 1/week and you are set.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

normally I would agree but territories in some divisions are really big. If I log a call at 4 in certain parts of my territory I won’t get home until 7 because of a 3 hour drive. Add in traffic and it may be more like 8. Not sure what division is starting this tracking of calls but I wonder if this applies to a certain senior leaders wife who works for the company and has a large territory

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eye care had to acknowledge that calls must be real. So if you spend an hour being a customer engagement rep and talk to everyone in the office aside from the doctor you cant log that office as a call. Sounds fair.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My territory is the same. Those of us in large geographies outwork the urban reps already (we don’t have time to hang out in Starbucks), now we have to worry about this too? I guess “targeted” calls is a new metric being scrutinized too. That would be fine if Novartis could identify targets with any competence, but mine are terrible and in about 50 different towns. It’s not an accident that they are making us miserable with metrics just before a realignment. They are hoping we take other jobs and save themselves paying out severance packages. Forget it Novartis, we are all hanging in for severance now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This all reeks of desperation because they can't track actual sales so falling back on metrics, most of which don't mean much. Lay off the micromanagement and ideas from the 90's and you actually might see sales of Leqvio improve. People work harder when they are empowered but only thing management has succeeded in is people not giving a crap.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This BS has been going on for years. Novartis actually had Attys knocking on their door for this just a few years back. "Must see MD to take credit". Total BS, what are people suppose to do continue to work into the night to see the appropriate # calls per day? In today Closed office environment one would have to make 25 calls a day to satisfy this requirement. Here's the thing..... It's not the Company, NVS has had a terrible reputation for years, it's no secret that working for them is a lose/lose prop. The problem is people keep signing up for what ever stupid reason they can justify. Which is usually the Salary is good, sorry to say there is NO Stability in this company or any other anymore. So a Rep can brag all they want about the salary or possible bonus but if you only get in 3-5 years w/ ZERO Quality of life and being threatened w/ BS tasks like Verifying Calls is it worth it? So again, It's not the Company, there is no secret in what and how they operate but Reps in the end enjoy being treated like a child so they keep signing-up.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#unbossed

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You out work urban reps because you have to drive further? I guess listening to country music as you drive is tough now?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you heard Country Music lately? It's damn near impossible.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While you are hanging out in Starbucks or with your family? Yes, it sucks, but it’s part of my job. The point is, it takes me more hours to do my job than it does you already, and all this metrics obsession is doubly hard on the people burning up the highways already. But sip your latte, princess.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got to know when to hold 'em,
    Know when to fold 'em,
    Know when to walk away,
    And know when to run.

Do as Kenny Rogers' say: time to run!

This is the way.
    -Din Djarin (Mandalorian)