They cleaned this TR page up!

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by anonymous, May 31, 2017 at 12:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW! CC you spent your Monday getting all of the really negative posts about TR off the CP interweb? I think with all the shitty ass launches that have your name all over them, you would probably spend your time more wisely and try to right this floundering ship of shit. Or was it Fish & Chips? TC? No, he has moved on to the greener pastures of another fiasco of a launch but in the "bio" space. That cracks me up as his roller skating smoking ass is gonna need some COPD help in a bit. Still showing shots of your house in the snow and saying "This is where I live, we don't take snow days?" Hey there, Disco boy, Flint MI is a gigantic shit-hole. Have another glass of water!

Fellow reps, this is an all out ship of fools riddled with duplicity and collusion. GET THE F OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"We don't take snow days" What else is there to do in that shithole you live in? Go fuck yourself TC: you should be ashamed of yourself to have the audacity to patronize us like that, I heard the water is refreshing there, so drink up, shithead!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LD, CC, Fish & Chips are complete.wastes of sperm .When was the last successful.product launch they were involved in? Bueller...Bueller...Bueller?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cop 40

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a complete waste that guy is.......Roller Disco for life!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I concur, he is a waste of sperm! I think he was in Abba's "Dancing Queen" video. Go fuck yourself TC!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

think it was Xanadu

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I come to this thread when I need a good laugh! This is hysterically funny! Outside of the humor, this is so sad that people are allowed to function this way within an organization. This truly speaks to the dysfunction of Teva which is why they are on a downhill slope today. But thank you especially to the "smoking skating ass" poster which I get at least two good laughs to per day!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad to be of service! Ol' Smokey really put a lot of fired reps (he went through the ATL like Sherman) in a very bad place personally. He used the right to work status to his advantage and canned a number of high performers all because the prior manager poked a little fun at him and his stint as a college athlete....er,um roller disco queen. He brought in his old office mate from GSK and that clown can't manage a school crossing much less a sales team. Fear not, however, guys like that always get their karma back in spades.

"We don't take snow days!!!' Well yes we know you don't because your town decided to spend plenty on snow removal equipment instead of a functioning water facility. This goes to illustrate on how illiterate he is at basic business principals; why would any southern town that gets three inches of snow a year, spend one dime in snow removal? So we can get out and get our ten bullshit targets seen instead of taking an office day. Christ, that guy is a abject moron.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with you, the "smoking skating ass" poster is brilliant, acerbic, and shoots like a marine sniper with remarkable accuracy. What's the next post? Fish & Chips? You sir are developing a small, yet loyal fan base so please don't leave us hanging after those last 2 posts. Keep up the good work!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, I did not think it could get any better! This is such a travesty and I feel bad for those who have to work with this or who have suffered personally due to this behavior. But as you so eloquently stated, karma is real. Thanks for another great post and laugh!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Ol' Fish & Chips is finally getting his comeuppance on the other thread. My my, how will he put petrol in his "Jag-u-war?" This executive team is like a clown show.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hysterical! Like the tune! Pretty sure smoky is the one in the yellow t-shirt and blue helmet. That guy skates like smoky creates a POA for targeted docs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you sir, I'm also glad to be of service. Likewise, I was thinkinh Smokey was the one in the blue helmet fumbling around like he does in his current position. This thread is really gaining momentum!! Keep.up the good work everyone.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe catfish drives a Shag-U-War: Do I make you horny baby?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been a proud TR representative for the past 12 years and I want to express my disdain for the FILTH posted on this page and the previous one pertaining to other management. Does it make you feel good about yourself to berate managment anonomously? Whether you like it or not, they are our leaders so SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calm down SF, you have every right to be pissed that you gave your body away over and over and you never moved up the ladder but save the holier than thou speech for when you talk to yourself in the mirror

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice spelling. Perusing CF at 1am early Sunday morning says all that it needs to about you.