They will lie to your face get you to join Sun

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 15, 2018 at 8:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lots of people will be leaving. Everyone is looking but just can’t find anything they want yet, or they can’t get the job they want because they work at Sun. That’s a fact.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you work at Sun it is hurting your chances for employment elsewhere. Everyone knows it is a crap company with crap leadership. Fun watching all of the failure.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun is nothing more than the dimwits from other companies moving here after they were discovered. There is no future at Sun so why would anyone with a real career even consider this place? There is no longevity for talented people here so stop kidding yourself that you will be the first.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many folks were fooled by people they thought were good people, into coming over here. Then we got here and saw them for the lying sh#t bags they are. True colors came out and then we were screwed and burned by “the Sun”. House of cards. Hollow promises. Building out a branded business, great culture, special place....my a$$. Screwing with people’s professional careers/lives.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun is awesome. My manager thinks I'm the best he ever managed. I'll be here for another 30 years and plan on retiring with 5 million.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, and that’s just a part of the story at Sun -

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed, a sad story now turning into desperation.

Some good people, but fewer of them as the weeks pass. I don’t feel we have any leadership or direction, at any level - we’re so disconnected.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe 5 million Ruppies! That’s all this company will even pay!!!