They will not close down Irvine campus

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Nov 22, 2015 at 10:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Not only sucking up to Sesha is completely wasted...sucking up to Brent is also a complete waste of life's most valuable resource...time. The end is very near for Irvine campus closure.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should have learned to swallow!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe the EDD issues debit cards now instead of a paper check. For most folks at the Irvine campus the maximum benefit would be $900 every 2 weeks...not enough to pay those Orange County home mortgages much less the Southern California lifestyle.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stroke of Brent's $500 pen will humble even the most stubborn "irreplaceable" pride. It is that easy to do in just a few seconds of graceful strokes of a pen. Get that resume ready and off to the recruiters, Linkedin, etc. because that pen stroke is inevitable.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh and by the way, BOTOX is made in Republic of Ireland in a purpose built , hugely expensive facility. Irvine does not make BOTOX, they QA it, use it for research, compare it with competitors using animal or in vitro models etc. Yes they need approvals to use toxin in the lab but that won't be any big deal to obtain by another research facility.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo u are correct. A debit card and it is wonderful. Like magic, money shows up.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. QA is easy-peasy to outsource. Irvine is in grave danger of complete site closure as one poster said within 2 years.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first part of what you said is true...commercial Botox is manufactured at the Westport facility but lab scale batches (800-900 vials) are made in Irvine and drug substance is shipped and stored here.

The second part of your quote shows that you have no fucking clue as to the process for select agent registration.

It will be a minimum of a few years before Irvine is completely shut down due to Botox research.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not you again! Dude- your clueless! Please be forthright after you are layed off and you come back onto this post! Irvine will be shut down so there after!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy shit...wear did u go too skool??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What prevents the lab scale batches of 800-900 vials from being produced in Westport since they have the full facilities there? Pfizer will not keep Irvine open because of the manufacture of a few lab scale batches as cost efficiency will not be realized.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A WARN notice from Pfizer may be the next thing coming...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i.e. Nothing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big boss visited campus today. Little impact expected for Irvine campus. He wouldn't lie, would he?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

History of Brent says otherwise.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember a little townhall he gave right after Actavis/Allergan close...in Florida if I recall corectly..."I am 99% sure we are not selling to Pfizer..." With that psychopathic little smirk...

Take that to the bank!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I attended that town hall as well. It sure didn't take long for him to change that tune. It hasn't even been a year (barely 6 months). He didn't even fight for a great price.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

prime real estate

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But then again theres talk of bringing up Teller again.