Things have really changed

Discussion in 'Boots' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2004 at 1:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Friends,
    I worked for Boots in the eary 80's and wow have things changed.
    When I came into the industry most or the reps were men and they had all been in their jobs 25+ years. Now you can be let go because of any reason what so ever. Sometimes I like to tell new reps what it was like to leave samples with out a signature form. I could even take a doctor and his wife out to dinner with out fear of the OIG guidelines. Thanks for working with me -

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES THEY HAVE CHANGED.VERY FEW REPS WILL RETIRE FROM BIG PHARM MAYBE 20%

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. I suck dick

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like Wayne Webb, Jack Crowe, Alex Smith, Stan Huckaby, Brad Baker, Don Anderson or Russ Maddox, Mr Etheridge We hardly knew first names in the early years.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob Neal, Art Bellmano, Peter Reid, John Smith of Waco Texas, Danny Deloach, Jim Prince, Lenny Bugay,Jim Lee, Bob Kosto, GO Miller,
    Mr McBride from Wisconson, Hoyt H from Colorado, Luis Sanchez, Mario Gonzalez who sold inyectables.

Great memories guys!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget--Stan Roy, Harvey Greg, Clint Kelly, Frank Moulton, Rick Walden
    Ahhhh!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaughn Blank in Nashville, Howerton in Colorado, Peter Reid in Omaha, Frank Watts in Oklahoma,

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doyle Lupo, Jimmy Needham, Gary Waters, Paul LeMat,etc.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked with a very nice gentleman at Ventiv named Alan Drazner who always spoke fondly of Boots. Anyone remember Alan?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew Alan. I heard positive and negative things about Alan. For me all my comments are Positive.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont't forget Betty Dong PharmD you no account bastards!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Betty Ding Dong gained fame by publishing a worthless study supported by medically uneducated print whores.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brad Baker in TN, what a GREAT guy to work with in the 90's.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who gives a crap about any of these jagoffs!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brad Baker.....I remember him. He hired his 'meat salesman' son-in-law, who accused me of kicking his ass at a sales meeting. What a pus_y.

There were many very strange personalities at Boots, especially in the late 70's and early 80's.

Good training, with Bob Kosta, and Stanly Huckaby, but was glad to get out and get a real job.

Lots of goofy skits, and antics at meetings. Guess most of it just flowed from the "green room" experiences.