Think I will just stay home today

Discussion in 'Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2013 at 11:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And search for another job.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone should be looking for another job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that what hawthorn reps always did anyway?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your a funny man Coop. When this Pharma gig fails (soon, very soon), I'd suggest stand up.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He doesn't need to stand up dumb ass, he is a millionaire! He recently sold a million shares just enough to stash away and not look to desperate. He stills has about 10 million shares, so it's in his best interest to turn this ship around and not leave money on the table. Wether he cares about you or not he has a lot to lose, so If you plan on staying here I suggest you jump on board and do what you can or start looking

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coop would sell this place for .50 if he could right now. He has no desire to turn this around. Did you read that email today? What an idiot.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's the problem dumbass.....coop is incapable of turning this ship around. If he was really interested in getting things going the right direction then he would have stayed out of it. I don't know if you've noticed but everything he touches turns to shit. The guy is an absolute incompetent fool.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's be careful throwing around words like "ship". This dog of a company would better be classified as a tugboat or better yet one of those blow up rafts