Thinking of Working Here

Discussion in 'US WorldMeds' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2017 at 12:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's a serious lack of activity here which is a good sign for a small company. The bad news is that there are 7 positions open currently all posted within the last 10 days. What happened and what do I need to know? 'Nobody' apparently likes JJ.

What is good about this company?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company culture is to get drunk and do whatever it takes to sell. And I mean whatever. Drama and drunks! That's our motto!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. You've said that in other posts. Thanks for the reply.

Is there anyone here that isn't disgruntled who could possibly comment? Surely the lack of activity on this forums means that some people are happy. Would love to know why.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

happy and drunk!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

best company ever/lots $$ to be earned/rewarding and challenging/excellent managements/BEST in CLASS

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crooks these guys are Scott Schuster former RX Express guy. And it's MEDOC a illegal MSO beware if you want to stay out of jail!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come make more money than you ever thought possible! And get interviewed by the OIG!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay I'll bite. I would HIGHLY encourage you to do your due dillagence before accepting an offer here. I would suggest speaking with several reps, one who is new to company and see if what they were told in interviews is reality. Also speak with a rep who has been here several years. That one will be tough to accomplish. Take from that what you will. You can no doubt make some bonus $$$ here but it comes with some very interesting downsides. Again, speak to people and do your do dilligance.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought about working here too. Then my brain leapt out of my skull and smacked the sh*# out of me. Now I don't think about it anymore.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are always interviewing for vacant positions. No one with talent sticks around for very long.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this company ROCKS!!! I love it here, great culture, great leadership, great incentive comp plan!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is a reason why this Corporation is called usWORLDmeds... we going to rule the Pharma world!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bunch of losers

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In response to the post about vacancies..... the majority of our openings are due to expansion not replacements. With every company, in every industry, you will have turnover- it's inevitable- but our turnover rate is very low in comparison to most companies in the pharma industry.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incorrect. East coast got hammered with 5 reps and manager gone.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

those losers deserved it; best pharma corp ever

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know Scott Schuster is involved?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come get drunk and party here! And get a call from the OIG!!!