Third Party Company Checking Calls/Times

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jul 13, 2018 at 10:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoff calls in mid October but this is an annual routine occurrence. Reps earning over 120 grand are history unless they succumb to Mercks demands. There have been rumors over the years about rebadging (check the HR site), this will happen 4q. You can stay if you forfeit your salary and bonus which will be adjusted to market value of 85k/20k, No pension and at will year to year. Think of it as one step above Inventiv-syneos contract sales. We knew it would happen, driving around serving lunch with underperforming products with large salaries, bonus, car, benes and pension to boot. For some this will be catastrophic with total comp being reduced upwards of 40%, get out now!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your posting makes way too much business sense for it to ever happen at Merck...they seem to enjoy giving away huge salaries to people who work part time, or not at all...just look what they pay the middle managers, who are frequently the laziest employees of all...(thus seeking to get into management as soon as possible.)

I just can't believe Merck would ever re-badge employees to "normalize' their unusual business practice of completely overpaying people? Merck doesn't seem that smart...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager is well connected at headquarters and said that cuts will probably happen in the 4th quarter. They will likely not be massive cuts this tine around. I hope that they are dumb enough to offer handraising again. The economy is strong and it would be nice to take the package and run. There is no other reason to just leave other than the fact that Steglasaurus is 4th to market and tough to give away.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately you manager is not well connected. I am internal and can state that the cut will be the largest in Merck history. The era of pharmaceutical sales forces are over. Get out front of the announcement.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck should be monitoring managers. They’re the biggest slackers in the industry..... other than the CEO and his buddies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dickweed if you don't enjoy the professionalism of this fine company get the hell out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So says the loser slacker POS. Hahahaha, Gotcha.....exposed your lazy ass.
    Professionalism? Hahaha. Dominoes is more professional in delivering food.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A prime of the simian mindset, uneducated mal functioning neuronal misconnect
    October can't arrive soon enough!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This will only be part of the equation. There should be a teleconference in the next 30 days to notify. We are becoming a specialty company. Januvia is sliding, Steglatro is done. The future is in Oncology and HIV. I had fun while it lasted. That was always my goal. Good luck everyone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on get the pond scum out of this great company. We owe them nothing but disrespect and loathing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes yes and yes. Just look at California's own bathrobe brigade. The likes of Martinez, Meriken and Stabbert haven't worked in years if not decades. Gaming the system over the years and the three stooges collectively cost the company millions per year. Don't their families or friends ever question why they are always home doing nothing? I mean the 3 of them together only work 30 hours per week, everyone knows it. Can't wait till the cuts happen in October, home office is sourcing their jobs inside. They can buy plenty of bathrobes with their undeserved severance.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, I hope you are right about the cuts in October!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. I would love to take the package and get out of this wonderful company. Dont get me wrong I am having a blast selling Steglatro.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe that Martinez is still around. I knew him when he was first hired and he was far from a glowing star back then. I guess one can hide in plain sight

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dear merck, you have ruined my career. you have lied so many times. you are the most terrible group of people i have ever been around. how do you live with yourselves? you are rotten to the core.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your career was ruined through your lazy uninspired actions. Always blame others for your uselessness. Slug scum!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have had the disturbing history of having to interact with fools like this and I can't wait till they are gone.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The October announcement right around the corner. The debris about to float away!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Announcements 2nd week of October. Only 25% of chronic care to be retained, passing the diabetes baton to the vaccine team. PC or CC as we know it is just about over. Watch the claws come out when CC reps fight for remaining scraps. Newbies and underpaid reps will be placed. You have been WARN ed.

This go around performance and geos are out the door. All about PnL and getting the overpaids off the books. Good luck all, start looking.

In the know