Third Party Company Checking Calls/Times

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jul 13, 2018 at 10:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kiss your sorry ass goodbye. I’ll still be here; you’ll be gone.... loser.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

remember the timing on the last layoffs, Oct 8th for the 2017 notification and Oct something (can't remember the actural date but it was Oct) for the realignment before that. Oct fulfills the 60 day WARN notice, its when budgets are being finalized so its likely that October will be the month for notifications, although they could be later. I left in the last round thankfully and can tell you it was the best move ever. you will all survive. You may even be happier, if you can remember what that feels like. Be grateful. Be gone.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can assure you that the announcement of large terminations the first week of October will be forthcoming.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I should have left and taken the golden handshake after the last round Any word on hand raising this time?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No handshakes on this round. Just direct termination

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay it’s Oct tomorrow - when is this happening???!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remarkable you can read a calendar! Kiss it good bye the week has arrived and easy over due.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 17th

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh what a marvelous month. Finally all the worthless toilet floaters will be flushed. Frauds gone, delislingers gone, incompetent gone, useless gone!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you’ll be gone!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great enjoyment in the observation of the negative IQ comments. A prime example of the Irrelative and meaningless delislinger!