This board has become a yawner

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2015 at 10:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody is interested in Mallinckrodt any more besides Mark.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone left is now happily selling Ofirmev. Woo Hoo.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which can't be all that bad at least he's making the stock rise and whoever is left that is either buying or has some spun off shares can maybe make some money through all this

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of us are hoping this "generics" company gets sold and sold to a good company with a Good culture. The leaders here are only thinking of themselves. At present, with sthe stock price so high, this company is ripe for the pickings to be bought.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um good companies are highly sought after when their stock price is low, not bad companies (according to your post) have a high stock price. One of the many clueless posters on this site.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waaaaay overpriced. Thanks to the manipulation. Board members are selling in dribs and drabs. But they ARE selling.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's incorrect and I don't know where you went to school. You drive the stock price up and make a lot of empty forecasting promises and that is when a company is purchased. You are the clueless one.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it's just as easy as that... Your simpleton mind and statement uncovers how little you know. In addition you can't even follow the logic or basic understanding in my post or the posters original response. You statement doesn't even address what I am saying.

If your post were accurate EVERY company would just do this and sell. Go reread your Investing for Dummies book again. There is SO much more to it. This is like saying just go buy some stuff for a $1 then sell it to everyone for $10. Go out this week and try it. You have just proven how moronic you are with regarding to the business world. Keep delivering those subway sandwiches to your customers are you will be alright.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey fu*k-head, that's exactly what they did. It's fooling the outside world that there is growth when in actual reality the business is decreasing. When you increase the pice, on paper it looks like the business is increasing. You're the complete moronic idiot. And you will see soon... If anyone is the simpleton it is you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...where do I start with this one...??? So basic and uneducated I have many options.

I will say one basic thing to your stupid post. It is not uncommon for a companies stock price to increase in a period of decreasing revenue/growth. This happens ALL of the time in healthcare especially with smaller companies. The stock price increases on decreasing revenue due to future earnings and predicted future growth. It's obvious the street, and people SIGNIFICANTLY smarter than you, like me, find validiity that that revenues will grow int he near future due to a number of differnetn reasons (fixing of adhd bad PR/FDA, $6 billion in acquisitions, recent share repurchase, info to the street that more acquisitions are to come)

I am not going to waste my time giving you more examples but will give you the moronic task of looking it up yourself. This is very basic business and inventing knowledge. Again, stick to picking up your lunch orders at subway. Interpretation of financial models and stock prices is certainly not your core strength...that is very obvious. Go watch some Jim Cramer and get your investing knowledge up to speed dummy. If you only knew how dumb, uneducated, and inaccurate you sound...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not even the OP, but you are a douche and if yo don't think a purchase is around the horizon you are so stupid. You will be appealing crow soon.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really are quite the moron. You are such a damp fool to think nothing will happen. You actually sound quite silly in your attempt to seem smart. Truth is, your post is very embarrasing and you will end up with egg on your face. Save this post. Mallinckrodt will be purchased.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about uneducated. Who do you think you are? Again, you have no idea what you are talking about. Many of us have seen this before with several other companies throughout our careers WHEN THE STOCK PRICE IS HIGH. So get a life and stop thinking you know everything. You really are an annoying twit who knows nothing. We all know a purchase from this generics company is inevitable. Did I mention you are annoying as hell? It's obvious many agree. So walk on by you uneducated blow hard.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if the Buyer feels that its current stock price is trading at high levels, the Buyer will likely want to use Equity for the consideration of the Purchase Price, because issuing new stock for the transaction is relatively inexpensive (i.e., the stock has a high value in dollar terms).

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok do we listen to a person who is in pharma sales for a CAREER and their whole life or listen to the financial analysts on Wall St who are purchasing this stock? Hmmmm? That is a difficult question to answer.

I am sure Warren Buffet checks in all of the time on this thread to see how the stock market works.... even when someone describes it backwards and opposite of reality. People A LOT smarter than you have purchased this stock at $100 and up (up to 4115 yesterday) that do this for a living but I am sure you know more from them so please send out a PR to all of you financial clients telling them to sell sell sell. You are so backwards and uneducated in the basics of stock it is ridiculous. The funnest part of it all is you really believe what you are typing is correct and I am wrong!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Children, children. Go outside and play.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm, witch you keep thinking this is the same person and its not. You are completely out of line and you don't know anymore than anyone else. Your financial expertise makes me laugh. I agree with everyone else that you are a nutcase and if you don't think something isn't going to happen you're out of your gourd.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh boy. One of these crazy posters who pulls the old "I am a different person" act. Which one of your multiple personalities is posting this time?

Nobody said they won't ever get purchased genius. Tha's like living in New England and saying it is going to snow everyday in December and then at some point over the next 90 days when it snows you yell "Told you so". I love the way you go out on a limb and predicted such bold and risky actions!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This just in just because traders (gamblers) are buying it doesn't make it a necessarily a good investment. Create the buzz the sheep will come. Is or was there money to be made of course is there still money to be made? Yes not as much but yes. If this company was so shit hot then why did Covidien dump it claiming it was negatively affecting their bottom line. Like I said is there value here yes is there that much value? Absolutely not no matter how you slice and dice it. First there were the dotcoms, thenthe enrons now you've got the tiny generics. Analysts are pretty neutral at least those that are honest. When looking for a gentleman caller or young lady you gotta look your best.

It will happen sooner or later and from management moves it looks like they prefer to be bought rather than the other way around.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you are a freak