This company’s Culture is the worst!

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 5, 2018 at 8:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company’s culture is the worst!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be new to this business.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is like we are in the secret service or fbi the way they are all over us.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s the worst I have ever seen. Got an offer today. See ya. I’m going to see how long they keep paying me. Respect is a two way street.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Respect & professionalism is certainly a two way street. The culture at Arbor is a product of what Thom and Kim S create. Totally unprofessional. Don’t try doing the right thing with them. They will burn you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got my final interview coming up next week....its hasta la vista time if I get an offer, and I'm gonna hang out as long as it takes to get paid on my bonus I earned in Feb. This culture is the best motivator for getting another job. Whatever you do get out of here before this rotten company drags you down to their level.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do they keep chasing people off?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is really quiet?!?!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is because everyone is busy looking for other jobs before all of us have to go!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m busy driving around to fake this crappie gig!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s what happens when nobody gives a shit anymore.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im bizze staying in full service hotels and boozin! groovie babie

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a Hospital Regional Manager. Make sure you get a good Mother’s Day gift for Pinny....so you can continue faking it. She takes cash....just like her “Christmas Gift”....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m a Regional boozer and if u expense enough $50 non-itemized receipts on ur expense report Pinnie’s gift was ginormous. Grovie babie:——-

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't care about the culture of its employees. All they care about is warm bodies in position so they can go public and make their money using us.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. But they are so caught up in their arrogance that they fail to realize that people will stop working....sales go down....and their stock will be worthless. Good job Thommy Boy! Make sure your Equo matches your Veeva calls...Kimmie-poo is on the war path. Theres a lot of other opportunities out there....better pay...much better healthcare....and much much better culture!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many times can someone say "We are not big brother" "We are not big brother""We are not big brother"
    "We are not big brother" "We are not big brother""We are not big brother""We are not big brother" "We are not big brother""We are not big brother""We are not big brother" "We are not big brother""We are not big brother""We are not big brother" "We are not big brother""We are not big brother"

LIARS!!

The problem is you are running off the people that are actually doing their jobs.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right On!!!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

awsome