This company is a "JOKE"! LMAO vitamin sale garbage!

Discussion in 'PamLabs LLC' started by anonymous, Dec 12, 2016 at 7:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want to get technical about what board we should be on then move it along to Alfasigma. We are no longer pamlab or nestle.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are obviously a past, out of the loop, disgruntled employee. If not, you would know Nestle sold Plab last year. Idiot. Go post on your own board and leave this one for the rest of us who still work here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gr8 company...been here for 2 yrs and no complaints.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:D Oh My stomach aches :D

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company concept and products are truly a joke. Nobody wants to own us. Gr8t LMAO....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who is still around that's a true dirt bag?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that girl from Disney still running the training classes? She was a joke when I worked there. The way in which she ran her classes were more like childhood elementary & teachers pets. Many were talking after hours on her antics & fake disney style in learning a serious product sell to doctors a total disconnect. They need hire real world experienced medical field sales trainer. She thought she was the shit lol.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven't made a bonus in 3 years.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plenty of others are.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats plenty of dirt bags then

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is terrible & very fake!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRUTH - We shouldn't even be on this site at all as we are a vattimin nutraceutical LOL. Alfasigma doesn't even exist here & when I googled them online came up as appliances and electrical sales company. This entire crap sell it truly a joke. Ugh, Monday well maybe I'll make one call:-€

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear about the sale. I loved working at Pamlab when just Pamlab. Don't worry. AlfaSig will breathe life back into those products. A new formulation is coming. coverage will be better too . AlfaSig knows what to do with our products. It fits into their strategy

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Frank!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its not Frank; it's Andrew Millnut.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

life @ AlfaSig couldn't be better. We don't have a clue again. I get paid my same salary and do nothing.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place sucks! Always did and always will!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's now the 17th of February and we have not had a town hall meeting and there have been no layoffs. What's the word on the street? This company is late with everything so they're probably just running behind and not on schedule.