This company is a "JOKE"! LMAO vitamin sale garbage!

Discussion in 'PamLabs LLC' started by anonymous, Dec 12, 2016 at 7:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company has always had flat sales. Amazing it's life span.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back a year when I went through "Disney Training", I remembered " Anita" head of Marketing Sciences answered my question on " how long is Metanax 1/2 life" and she replied 36 hours! LMAO, as she clearly did not understand molecular science 101 basics as nothing can be more than 24 hours. I just replied, Thank You and left company 2 months later. What a joke!!!

Doctors know how fake outperform product line is!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are going OTC

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OTC is where this crap belongs. It's a joke we could sleep at night selling this "snake oil" to rip people off. This posting nails it, a total joke!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Metanx, Deplin and Cerefolin are OTC now right? I've been to CVS and Walgreens and I do not see them on the shelf with Dietary Supplements. Where does one find them?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With a prescription. It's not OTC...yet

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought they had just gone OTC.

Know when the changes take place?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, online over counter!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

otc would be an awesome place to put these products. They would do better otc.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Metanx is a medical food which means it is a collection of vitamins put together to improve your health. Metanx is OTC unless you can get it reimbursed, then you will need a prescription from your doctor. 99% of the time you will have to have your doctor write a RX because Nestle sells Metanx thru a specialty pharmacy. And it isn't cheap!!!! $174 for 3 months.......for vitamins!
    Lastly, patients think the Metanx is RX because you need a RX to go to "THEIR" SPECIALTYPHARMACY to buy it! What a sham! Why not sell it at the local pharmacy???? because Nestle doesn't want the local pharmacy to switch it to a generic or something better!
    Folks there are other products out there that are better than Metanx, are priced around $12 per month. I know because I'm taking one right now and saving a lot of money plus I feel so much better! Metanx/Nestle is stealing patients blind!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These products are now the equivalent of other products being made in a garage. There are new formulations coming soon. And with so many formulations keeping you guys alive, which is the right one. I know - none. Placebo is on your side.