This company is a mess...

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Jul 1, 2019 at 8:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are many people on Vivitrol (plus therapy) or that used to be on Vivitrol in leadership and other important positions. Addressing head on whatever internal things he's dealing with will likely make him a better leader, might be something you should look in to.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was this posted on Alks2Go?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matthew 7:1-5

1“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?4How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

- GOD

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmmmm... I was informed that the lines you quote above came from something called The Bible. Do all of its' pages have such profound and insightful writings? I think many on this board could benefit from reading all of the pages of this "Bible" book. Where can I find this "BIble". Can I purchase one or do I need to join some type of a club or society to be able to acquire these writings?

Please let me know.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am surprised Mark admitted this. Is anyone else?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a mean person and mean people suck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares if someone has addiction to something legal or illegal we all are addicted to something in one way or another. That said, the ship is still sinking get your life vests on. Look for exit signs!!