This company is an hr nightmare!

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you follow your true spirit throughout the universe, growth always takes place. You know of the power of the Aqua delivery system- this is what drives you, and is what you need to know. You know it! Stay dry, go with your spiritual flow, and everyone will know you are truly at peace in your life!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be our Marketing and Training Departments job. I am sure you heard of them? Would be nice to see some DTC but forget about growing and developing a career here - not their goal. Goal is too sell company not grow careers. Sorry.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real goal is to grow yourself! Your spirit needs to flow with your universe. The Aqua delivery system helps your over- all growth pattern. Your goal should always be to grow your spirit and strive for a peaceful co- existance within your universe.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i love this guy. how do i find this aqua delivery system. i want to hold a pait of soft breasts and understand more universe

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Aqua delivery system comes to you from meditating in silence, and keeping your mind open to accept your universe when you grasp it! You may then turn over your true spirit to the flow of your universe. This is the only way you may find true peace. True peace is always aligned with the un- encumbered flow of your universe! This will enable you to "hold" whatever you choose!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know who Aqua man is from a prior life and he (only clue I will give) is spot on. Good entertainment, innocent fun, and I am not going to spoil it. Good job!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your universe can't be recognized from a prior life. Your universe is your pathway to life in the present! Rely upon the Aqua delivery system, and allow your spirit to flow smoothly. It is impossible to "spoil" anything. Peace comes through following the way, the truth, and the light- your universe, brought to you by the Aqua delivery system!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justin the Beaver still there? What a wanker!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When your universe is in order, and flowing smoothly, there is little else to be concerned about. The Aqua delivery system allows you to move forward with your natural form of your true existence. Your spirit is allowed to move into your universe, and peace is achieved naturally. Nothing is allowed to "clog" the movement of your path to peace!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GET A LIFE AQUA MAN, TOOmMUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. Go back to chasing your 10 signatures a day without regard to any business sense. This place blows.

PS:

*LIFE IS NOTHING MORE THAN TRANSPORT, TAKING YOUR SPIRIT FROM ONE END OF BEING TO ANOTHER FORM OF TRUE EXISTENCE* WE CAN ALL WRITE THESE STUPID COMMENTS...SUCK ASS DOUCHE

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Life is everything you deserve on your journey to fullfilment. It is never about signatures, etc. It is always all about the Aqua delivery system and the inner spirit that flows from within. You are correct; your spirit must find your universe in order to obtain the ultimate form of existence. This is the only way to find true peace!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree we can all write these half ass poems, but I am telling you it is not a field base emplyee. It is someone from HQ who has too much time on his hands.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total wanker!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The guy is off balance as he has been writing for over a year. Think he is being funny but he really does have a mental problem. This is not the 1st time he has thought or posted like this, can you imagine what he is like at home, with family and friends? I'm telling you that if you saw this guy in church or at a school, you would think he is normal. This is why we live in a scary world becuase I do not think people of sound mind would take the time to monitor this post every few hours and than respond with a ramble that is sometimes borderline psychotic. Please seek help asap. Really.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DITTO!!! Totally insane

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just follow your universe to find true happiness. The Aqua delivery system will lead you. True peace, such as I have found, leads to true confidence! It will work for you too. Allow your spirit to flow freely!
    ( By the way, posting is not your strong suit! Example: Half Assed, not half ass. Field Based, not field base). Your grammer is attrocious! No wonder you can't grasp my message!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't think anyone is "trying" to grasp your messages, but we do wonder how you are grasping reality? Kinda wonder what your home life is like, feel sorry for those close to you. What a pity.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously dude, you've written 50% of the post on this entire company board. Time to follow your own advice and find your inner sane person!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok. I have tried, apparently with no success, to help you get through your disgruntled lives, in some cases. You all need to follow your universe and achieve success this way. Years from now I believe some of you may wish you had listened my advice. I'm sorry most of you have decided to simply "muddle" throughout your existence. Pitiful!
    Good-bye.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hallelujah!! Good riddance. 50% of the board space is really crazy. Try going back to Novartis and taking up their space!