This company is dead in the water......

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by anonymous, Jan 31, 2019 at 6:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely second that. Look around and just watch, especially at sales. this is CYA place at all costs.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dead in the water sounds about right.

Crickets. Nothing from corporate about the new reimbursement beginning July 1, 2019
    Affinity $175.45 per sq cm. - doesn’t matter we don’t know when or if it’s coming back
    NuShield $110.326 per sq cm - uh oh their goes the private office business
    PPAM $104.48 per sq cm. Not the $120 they told us.
    Apligraf $30.80 and dermagraft $32.749 are down right pitiful for having so much data and FDA clearance.

Good times indeed are ahead.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, this place does not care for its people. if you like that come on over. if you want to be respected and helped when you need help, do not come over. you will also need to be a male to be promoted.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes it is. toxic place for sure.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have only been here a short time but dude i was lied too.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like OI hasn't changed a bit in 10 years. Still need to sleep your way to the top. If the spouses only knew......

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about that stock price? Mimedx stock is at $5.15 versus our stock at $4.83. Stock brokers think our stock is worth less than mimedx. Predictions? I predict our stock will be worth more in the next few months.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this place is not good - backstabbing, ego driven, credit hogs and favoritism to the extreme. Look around everyone walks like they are mad. Mad about being here might be the problem.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many are looking to get out?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This new weekly tracking system for orders is a joke.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who created this? AM group?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a quick breather. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Anyone who would gripe about working at Organogenesis would probably complain just as much working at any other company.

To anyone reading this from the outside. You must understand this place is not perfect but it is no more or less so than any other company I've worked for. There are good people to work with and of course we have the whiners (that actually take the time to post on this website). Management usually gets it right but of course make mistakes like management anywhere. They're all human beings. Speaking for just me I can tell you the truth is they get it right more often than wrong.

Go to your company's page. I bet you will find people who find it just as therapeutic to post nasty things about coworkers on an anonymous website. We have more than 700 employees now and I can count in my head the number of naysayers on this message board. What does that tell you?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may want to sell your cute story to anyone watching this company implode. Company has lost 50% of its value in under a month. No signs of bottoming. No PRs, silence from management, etc.

What happens here when pass through is done in a year?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it must have taken you a long time to come up with this monologue. this company doesn't care for us. as long as they pay us that is all that matters. that is all that matters to them. look around and you will see it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 points here:

1. TRS' have been whining for over a decade. Same thing over and over.

2. This company has never cared about the employees.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRS's that are not selling will always whine.
    some of the executive committee do not care about the people and we know who. sit in a meeting with them and you see and hear it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dude, was it just my meeting or anyone else's meeting just suck?