This company is dead in the water......

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by anonymous, Jan 31, 2019 at 6:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are all whiners. To anyone outside of OI reading these posts take them with a grain of salt. Like any employer it is what you (as the individual employee) make of it. People unhappy with their life, job, marriage generally tend to blame others for their unhappiness. I recommend people look internally. Don't settle for mediocrity. Chose to live with joy!!!

OI is not an Eden but I reckon it is no different than most employers. Those who are positive, upbeat and motivated do well at OI as they would in any culture. We all know our ideal colleague. It is one who is in early, maintains a positive attitude in spite of workload and smiles often. There are plenty here at OI. There are also plenty of colleagues who blame everybody for their unhappiness but themselves.

Show me any 200+ employee company where "management" genuinely cares about their employees. How in the world would you measure that anyways? The ones who give all of the profits away to employees via payroll are the companies that go out of business. Look at OI's income statement. Are their ample profits to distribute to everyone? No there are not.

The best part is management has plenty of weapons to manage the end of PPPT. Do you really think otherwise? It is so re-assuring to know we have smart, experienced people with an arsenal of products to still be thriving 35 years after the business was started. Keep up the great work.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is toast in 14 short months. It'll be less than 200 employees by then so maybe management will go back to genuinely caring about their employees.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

really - you believe this. you spent time on this. all lies but good try dude! this is not happy place

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree with this 100%. FOG's and now FOB's.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree. we are also becoming another MiMedx

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our market capitalization is now more than Mimedx and so is our stock price.

This place is dead? Does that explain our rising stock price?

It sure does help to be a FOG or FOB but this place otherwise has some great people. Our co-workers in Canton, MA are generally all good to work with. I can count on 2 hands the number of employees I try to avoid. This is out of 800 in total which is not so bad.

I cannot speak for working as a sales representative. If you are a sales representative working in the field just know we all appreciate everything you do. It is you who help pay our paychecks.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is a FOG or FOB?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waaaay too much training. Who can be gone for 4 weeks

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I suggest that you tell the truth when you interview us. BS all the way. Spoke to many new hires that feel the same.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

truth is 50% of us will severance packages year from now

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phone screen tomorrow. Yay or nay

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company just offered up 9,000,000 shares of common stock... waving middle finger & big FU to shareholders.

But nothing to see here. Everything is fine. No need to raise cash. We are good. Pass through is still another 11 months. We will have reinvented ourselves by then. No concerns about layoffs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and everyone believed those words? need to get ready for more pressure on us to make up the deficit in sales for the year. next year will be easy. yea right

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

portfolio of products, passthrough status and we have to borrow money. great job

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wizard - all companies borrow money.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merlin - successful companies do not dilute their stock and offer @ 50% discount. The company is running out of cash.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha got you there Wizard. MiMedix stock up we are down. now why is that?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How screwy is this place? It is unbelievable.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont worry mafcal thinks it’s AWESOME!!!! Wheres the four eyed guitar playing geek and the bald eagle? This place sucks.