This company is full of discriminations

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Mar 1, 2019 at 4:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are very unlikely to really risk being the target when the next round comes along.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

true, although it depends on where they are in their life. There were some who were close enough to retirement and were willing to take that risk for the sake of those left behind. they did not fare well but did what they thought right. What does this say about the credo?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who's worked for the company for 5 years or more (my experience was in the MD&D sector) knows the Credo is used to brow beat employees into drinking the Kool-Aid. Like the alleged HR rep said earlier in this thread, the primary factor is the business bottom line, and thus becomes the implied first paragraph of the Credo. Whenever questionable business practices hit the headlines, JnJ will reliably trot out the Tylenol recall from 1982. In almost 40 years they have nothing better. There are, however, plenty of other bad optics (Pelvic mesh, Risperdal, talcum powder, ASR hips, physiomesh, ortho mcneil quality debacle, mentor implant issues etc.).

I understand that issues will happen with products and lawyers will be quick to jump on the personal injury train, but when the discovery phase of lawsuits shows that leadership KNEW of issues, sometimes years in advance, and did nothing, the Credo force-feeding takes on a level of cynicism. I was around for massive "displacements" and watched loyal employees thrown to the wayside before the holidays. The purge of tenured, "non-diverse" reps began years ago. I've literally watched a manager recommend a new hire because "JnJ loves diversity" when the interview was quite literally one of the most incoherent I've seen. They got the job.

Oh well, not my problem anymore. But I do feel for my former colleagues who are too far along to move on to something else and not far enough to retire.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR has pretty much made it clear that you don't have to be qualified. You just have to be the "color of the moment".

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

....or “gender” of the moment. So many very qualified males are being passed over simply because they are males. How does that always promote “most qualified”. Makes no statitistical sense. Males are walking dead at J&J due to the Sandi rule. Another ex-consultant know it all.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one in leadership looked at the documents because they don't care. They just wanted to be sure they existed to cover their own ass. They were checking a box, nothing more. And yes, younger employees are identified early as "expendable" so they can be mixed in with a batch of targeted employees to make the mix of those laid off appear above board.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree and don’t forget that those younger people, if hired after 1/1/16 are on the modified pension & retirement plan, less pay, less liability, more needy

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ethicon ‘s reorg just started this morning. Play close attention, more than 70% of those eliminated are females, non-white, older, etc.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Otherwise known as non-performers. The numbers eventually catch up to diversity hires....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the case of IT last year, several of those eliminated were diverse as well as historically high performers and great leaders. They just didn’t get along with new IT leadership and this new leadership wanted to bring in their buddies so they needed to make room. And we can see how well that went... lol.

Don’t assume it is the non-performers who are being eliminated because as stated earlier in this thread, HR will help leadership make up their documentation to justify doing whatever they want.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR should do more to control the process, they no longer have quantity or quality or balls

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely no balls. They only want to kiss-up. Such a fake HR leaders we have.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They fired hundreds in last year. That what I call balls.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the one who wrote the message above, would you kindly share your info securely to the following site please https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/tips/

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes J&Gay seems to keep on rolling downhill due to “diversity.”

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree, the only people that get promoted to managers are the fldps. I feel discriminated against all the time

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, and the GOLD quagmire program, where we tell them they are smarter and better than everyone else, they believe it, they then have unrealistic expectations, then 50% leave after 3 rotations and a fixed location, lots of $$$ to spend on newbies especially in light of travel freezes! They expect to be VP in 3 years. Not adding value. Also most have a terrible back-stabbing attitude to get where they think they should be. Time to admit our mistakes on this program and cut our losses. Do we have the balls to do this? No. J&J never admits mistakes anymore, used to.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a tough pill to swallow at the age of 45 to potentionally report to a 25 year old dick who thinks he is the next VP. He thinks he is big shit because he is related to a retired big wig. The FLDP program sucks ass big time! I had to supervise a few of them and now they will potentially will be my boss soon. I never worked with such a nasty group of people as I do now. Had to call the credo hotline on how nasty and low class most of these people I work with. Only two class of people have privledge there. Most people know what I am talking about. Anyone not white or black are treated like shit.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, the way I look at it is, for the 400 years of slavery, discrimination, segregation, lynchings, white-only restrictions, and prejudice Blacks went through in this "great and free" country of ours, I'm gonna suck all I can out of this JNJ diversity initiative. That is, until they replace me with a gay native american woman....